the Rift

[OPEN] Oh, I just can't wait to be queen

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Breeze about them flew into a quick whirl as the painted lass spun on point, mumbling under her breath. Golden lips gave a smooth smile towards her and let his lion tail lass as she surveyed that which disrupted her day dreaming. Black harks were invisible upon her skull, as those blue eyes glared deep into him. The girl was not hiding her thoughts. To the golden her annoyance sourced from being interrupted, or threatened in some off handed way by his comment. Nothing new. He gave a low chuckle as she brought herself forward to speak, or rather spit at him. Against equines? Head rose and harks lifted taunt. That was unexpected.

Mind was not even through working through what the child demanded so, well, childishly to know. One hark slips back. Why was she so annoyed at being called what she was? The only ones who usually minded were whores, sluts, and bitches, and he had called her only equine. That was not as he had intended. With a snort and near sideways grin he sliddles back at her, “I thought you’d take more offense to being called little,” for children so often are. Still, he tilted his head. “Should I be against equines?” He questioned her with a grin. Crash Course had shown there were racists possible in this land, could she mistake him for one after one line?

Like an impatient child too, she did not wait long for an answer before posing another. Illynx. The lady of the Basin. Body shifted back at the name. The lady had been granted him into the Basin, but under troubled circumstances. Though the golden’s intentions were still to stir a boiling bubble and trouble pot there, he did not intend to cause a scene soon. It had been made clear she wanted respect, and thought she was above his skills. And so he would let her think, or now. Still, without knowing of his lady, best keep things low. This girl could not possibly know he followed the gilded blade’s law. “And Illnyx?” He scuffed, He pulled his head down to her, with concern lacing his features. “The lady of the Basin?” Quickly lifting his head back up and watching the trees beyond with a shiver he looks back at her eyes wide. “Does she follow you too?” Oh it was a clever ruse, but would she take the bait. Skipping from his face he regained the composure he pretended to loose. “I-mean-uh,” clearing his throat “…what have you done to warrant her watch?” He stated no more, though he was dying to let the child know, that if he had been following her, she wouldn’t be asking that question.

OOC :: I know its short but believe it or not I have a ton of muse with this thread! =D
"speech"

Step quick,
Step lively
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-04-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Thranduil - 06-12-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-01-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-06-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 08-10-2014, 03:36 PM