the Rift

[OPEN] Oh, I just can't wait to be queen

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Oh, the silly queen, poor child, unable to meet the high expectations set by the golden. Had she known all the trickery that was about, though, she might have rolled her eyes at him. Did he really expect her to understand the higher workings of his intricate mind? Perhaps he was not so smart as he thought he was. Anyone with half a brain could see that the queen was nothing for learning and knowing, nothing for books and studies. She was a fool, a happy fool- but the world needed happy fools as much as it needed scholars or warriors or healers. What is life if one cannot laugh and dance every now and then?

But if he was upset, he did not show it in a manner that the queen noticed. She saw him relax, limb cocked outwards, and she knew in her heart that he was enjoying her softly hummed song. Music soothed the soul, even when there were spies about. But his words are as sad as his soul, and the queen sighs softly. “Well find us in the Edge sometime,” she responds. “The Basin's evils do not reach into our lands.” Anything to sooth his worried soul. She cared deeply for this battered stallion already, and the way his brown eyes peered into her blue gaze was enough to melt her soul to his.

And then it was his turn to return her offer, his turn to reach out and bridge the gap that had formed between them. A touch of his muzzle against her neck, compensation for the touch she had offered earlier. She smiled, reveling in the touch of what she thought was a friend. How wrong she was, perhaps how wrong she would come to be proven in the future, but for now she knew nothing. His secrets were safe with her because she did not know enough of them to tell on him. He was a master of his craft- she had been privy to a beautiful act that she had only known as reality.

“I hope so,” she cooed in response to his final words. “Be safe, my friend, I must hurry home now. My friends will worry if they discover I'm missing.” And then she laughed again, shaking her head. Yes, she had run off again without telling them, but such was her personality. She had needed an escape, if only for a moment. It seemed to have worked out for the best. So laughing, the queen picked up a trot and headed off into the woods, looking back only long enough to call out a happy goodbye before her gait turned to a canter and she disappeared into the distance.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-04-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-01-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-06-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 08-10-2014, 03:36 PM