the Rift

[JUDGED] Changing Winds [Fraub]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A deep growl echoed from his open mouth and he surprised himself with the sound, either he was really mad or just really hungry. He figured he had gained enough distance away to evaluate his situation for at least a second, if not more if the large brute did not make any hasty movements. His heart was pounding faster than he had felt in ages, he wasn't sure if he liked the adrenaline very much though. Sweat trickled from behind his ears and rolled down his cheek, his nerves were causing him to perspire more than the actual physical activity itself.

He shifted his feet around and it was then the pain started to settle in, the ugly male had gotten him just past his shoulder and it stung like a bad cramp. He knew there was going to be an unattractive bruise there after this was all over and it made him mad because it was something he couldn't bathe away. His thoughts were interrupted by a stick grazing the side of his face and his heart skipped a beat.

The only other thing he heard was rustling coming up from behind him and the thumping of heavy hooves. Fraub swung his body to the left and made a one-hundred and eighty degree turn only to be faced with a monstrous beast made of muscle and flailing hooves. Fraub knew his movements were restricted, considering anything towards the left or right would surely get him struck. The only thing he could think of was that the beast's belly was exposed, if just for a few moments at least.

Being this close to the other male put Fraub into perspective of just how small he was compared, he knew if he slipped he would be in for it big time. And his precious mane, he simply couldn't deal with having his silver prize being butchered before him. He'd have so much work to do after this.

Fraub pointed the tip of his horn almost blindly in the direction of where he assumed exposed flesh was, hopefully the stomach area. Swinging his head upwards he attempted to gouge all the way up the brute's stomach. Fraub's movement graced him upwards and onto his hind legs as well, his front hooves nicked something hard and he assumed it was the male's own flailing hooves.

Not realizing the extent of his actions he lost his balance and began to tip backwards. Fraub tried to balance his footing but all he was stepping on were rocks, 'damnit, who put those rocks there'. He twisted his body slightly to the right so he did not land on his back. Instead he fell on his side, scraping his withers on a tree he grazed on his way down. Fraub knew if he succeeded in scratching the brute he would have blood and whatever other bodily fluids stuck to his horn and boy would that be annoying to clean.

"talking" 'thoughts'

words 500
tags 2/3
ooc Super good points you made, I tried to lengthen my post by adding a lot of things you pointed out. I know that my sentences are kind of fragment-y like, unfortunately its something I fall into a lot when I type haha. Basically it's something that sounds better in my head and doesn't come out right. ;b Hoping there was some improvement with this one.

table by Vossity

Messages In This Thread
Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 06-04-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Fraub - 06-05-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 06-07-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Fraub - 06-07-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 06-08-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Fraub - 06-09-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 06-20-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Fraub - 06-22-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Official - 07-06-2014, 10:20 AM