the Rift

show me the answers I need to know

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
The temperature difference from here and The Basin was extremely noticeable, a light sheen of sweat covered her ivory body. Tallsun was truly beginning to take ahold of Helovia, the land warmed and new possibilities arrived with the change in season. Her pace was leisurely, just a stroll through The Threshold and perhaps this time she would find a credible recruit for The Basin, the land that she served. Wynter flew in front of her, surveying the area and also on the look out for possible prey. The warning call made Arah jump before pausing and waiting for Wynter to land beside her. Once there her bonded flashed that side that awaited her. A stallion bathing in the sunlight, his coat a mix of colours. Pondering a moment, the doe decided to approach him. Shrugging through the trees, Arah came to a stop before the new comer and studied him for herself now. His black coat, which blended to white on her feathered feet, face and a spot near his shoulder. Yellow eyes that seemed to have seen some cruelty in their time, he had a thick build which Arah continued to watch. The sundays bounced off his coat, bleeding out some of his colour in the direct sunlight. Blinking a few times before stepping into some sunlight herself, the doe smiled.

"Hello." A hymn of pure innocence crossed her lips, her face empty of emotions. Wynter stood proudly beside her mistress, feathers still slightly ruffled from the flight. Hair draped over her shoulders tumbling to the ground in elegant waves while her tail had swept along the ground behind her. A pristine ice crown rested between her ears and antlers, around her neck hung a simple ruby pendant. Her ivory coat was groomed, shining in the light that the sun provided. The contrast in their coats was almost amusing to Arah, perhaps she was overtired after all. Moving closer still, now with a polite smile painting her lips, the doe tilted her head to the side. Parts of her forelock tumbled over her face, falling delicately around her elegant features. Growing bored quickly, Wynter began to weave her way through Arah's legs. In an attempt to get Arah's attention, at times she would tug on Arah's bleached mane. Promptly ignoring the little brat, the doe continued to study the new comer in all his glory. What was he doing here? Was there family waiting or him or was he looking for a new start? With a respectful bow of her head, Arah spoke again. "Do you require any assistance?"

@[Delium]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-07-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-22-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 07-08-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-30-2014, 01:25 PM