the Rift

[OPEN] What is a god anyway?

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"What is this place?" I hear the innocent voice echo through the forests. It sounds like a boy. Well, a boy who's balls haven't quite dropped. Or maybe a girl? I honestly can't tell. So, I walk towards the sound, my curiosity piqued. "You're in the World's Edge." My voice is soft. I see this young colt before halting. "Do you see this fog?" I pause for a moment, looking deeper into the forests of this land. I feel the need to call upon the Goddess of the Moon. Would she be upset if I brought this colt along? He seems harmless, but I decide I should get to know him before taking him to see the goddess of this land.

"Where is your mother, little boy?" My voice is sweet an innocent. There is an overwhelming urge to protect this little boy. It's as if my motherly instincts have finally kicked in. He makes me think about Faeanne and Ryuu. My two children, where are they? Has this guy's mom lost his mother and father? Has he been abandoned? I could surely take him in if he lacks a home. He's a beautiful combination of black, beige, and... green-blue? He has leaves draped across his face and down his neck. Shall I even mention the little numb of a horn growing on his forehead? Inside, I'm yelling at myself to get away from the unicorn baby, for they only cause problems. I do know that there is a chance this baby isn't racist, like I assume those of the north are, but I still worry. What if his mother turns out to be the lead of the unicorns? What in the heavens am I supposed to do then?

Am I supposed to just become a prisoner to be experimented on? On the inside, I scoff at myself. I would need to be strong and get away from the unicorns of the north. I didn't have enough strength to get away from the crazies... I need to train. The idea of training makes me cringe, but I need to learn. I do not care how many battles I loose, as long as I continue to learn, to be better. Once I am better, I can rise in ranks and effectively protect whatever herd I am in. So, what now? What do I do with this foal? After all, it's not like he could train me. I have no use.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-10-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-12-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-22-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-28-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 07-17-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 07-23-2014, 02:54 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-25-2014, 11:48 PM