the Rift

[OPEN] What is a god anyway?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Parelia hadn't been sleeping, but she had told him to stay where he was. Like he would really listen, the colt had yet to get into trouble, but this expedition might just help him with that. The thing in front of him was odd, but he felt drawn to it. As if the thing had properties he could only wish to understand. The soft clop of hooves made his spin around his little wings quivering softly. He realized the mare was behind him to late to run, but she didn't really seem to be a threat. As she spoke his ears flicked back slightly, of course he was in The World's Edge he knew that. He hadn't meant the land, but the thingy behind his slim buckskin frame. The young colt supposed the mare was speaking of the wet clouds like stuff that rose from the ground, instead of moving over the sky. He nodded softly, trying to make his voice sound brave, "Ya ma'am, what about it though?" His pretty head tilted to the right curiously. Yet was weird stuff, but he was sure the golden mare had seen it before.

He lowered his bright silver gaze shamefully, "She is back in the meadow, in the middle of the territory. I.. I wanted to explore." He explained slowly turning his eyes back onto hers. He smiled softly moving his ivy striped legs forward a step or two, his squeaky voice stronger, "I am Ilios, my mother Parelia, and I are new here. It's very nice to meet you Miss?" He lowered his front legs in a slight bow. One thing his cremello mother had already pounded into his young head, was that it was best to be polite to everyone. More voices interrupted his thoughts making his tiny ears prick and swivel. "Do you hear voices?" He spoke softly steel orbs fixing on the bushes around them searching for movement.

"Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 321
OOC: He is so darn cute lol.
Ilios
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-10-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-12-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-22-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-28-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 07-17-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 07-23-2014, 02:54 AM