the Rift

[OPEN] What is a god anyway?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The colt listened intently to the mare's words, goddess? His horned head tilted to the right and he spoke again, "What is a Goddess?" Her smile is returned with his own young innocent grin. One day he might even be a lady killer with his smooth talk and charming smile, not to mention his very different coloring. The future was so far away though, and right now excitement was flooding his young body. "Visit the Goddess with you?! That would be amazing Miss!" It took every once of self control the young colt possessed to keep himself from bouncing. Instead his tiny teal and silver wings flapped excitedly as if on it's own accord.

He dipped his head slightly ashamed of himself for sneaking away from his mother. He took her words to heart and followed her words to the direction of the cliff. He nods again letting his light voice ring again, "Thank you, I had no idea that there was a cliff there." He could only imagine falling off the cliff falling forever, maybe if he could fly it would have been different, even fun to jump and fly from it. He smiled and dipped his head as she said her name at last, "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Aurelia. I have really enjoyed it here. I wish there was some other foals my age here though..."

Ilios's tiny ears and still been swiveling to catch the sound of the voices again, and when the squeal split the air he couldn't help but investigate. He gazed for a second at Aurelia then turned quickly to the sound and trotted off towards it. As he reached the bushes he stopped just in time to keep from tumbling down the hill. Down below he spotted the two colts untangling themselves. His voice was concerned, "Are you two ok?"

"Speech"
Words: 311
OOC: @[Aurelia] @[Aeolus]
Knight in Golden Armor
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-10-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-12-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-22-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-28-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 07-17-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 07-23-2014, 02:54 AM