the Rift

[OPEN] What is a god anyway?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
As the golden marked mare spoke of lands he did not know his head tilted slightly to the right. Where were all these lands she was talking about. Curiosity peaked within his young soul and he made his mind up that one day he would visit all of this land, even if that meant living on his own for a while. Lost in his own thoughts his steel gaze glazed slightly as he wondered about all of the gods and places his birth land had to offer him. Her sudden word of magic brought him back to the present. Excitement in the form of a smile spread over his face, and sent his small tail wagging like a puppy's. His squeaky voice sounded "My mom has magic! She can burst into blue flame it's really cool! I wish I had magic too..." His voice drifted off wistfully. He did want magic too, but what would he want to have? Apparently there were lots of options which only made his mind buzz excitedly. How much you could learn in one day was amazing. 'I have a lot to figure out I guess.' His smile didn't wafer as she spoke of lots of foals here, if there were so many why hadn't he seen any yet.

His attention turned towards the two colts, about his age trying to untangle themselves. Fighting laughter the golden colt watched them interested. His smile grew as he moved forward watching them excited to finally meet someone his own age, and there were two of them! "I left my mom back in a clearing, she was sleeping too. What's with moms and always sleeping?" Nickering his sweet childish laughter. "We can find our way back together. I'm Ilios by the way." Leaning his slender neck forwards in a friendly greeting he smiled hopefully at them.

"Talking" ’Thinking’
Words: 308 @[Aurelia] @[Aeolus]
Ilios
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-10-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-12-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-22-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-28-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 07-17-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 07-23-2014, 02:54 AM