the Rift

[OPEN] What is a god anyway?

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The two foals that I assume are brothers claim that they believe they are alright. Relief floods my corpse as I quickly rush over to them to double check. My muzzle drags it's way across their bodies and every seconds I wonder if they will recoil away from me in pain. "You two sure you are alright?" Upon my examination. I notice that the buckskin foal with the strange black blaze has some weird symbols on his shoulder. My muzzle lingers over them for a moment as I try to decipher what they mean. With no luck, I continue on from that spot. Finally, I back away from the foals. I did not feel anything.. unusual, but I know from experience that they could be hiding something.

"Perhaps we should venture off to go find your mothers? It is quite late. Maybe they will explore with you tomorrow." Though I am sad to say goodbye, I think it might be time that we start the search for their parents. It would be awful if we could not find their parents. Their moms might be worried, too. I think it's best that we find them, right? So with that, I begin attempting to nudge the very small Ilios in the direction of the clearing. That is where he said his mom would be, right? has he lied to me? I dearly hope not. That would completely stink.

I begin trekking through the forest, looking back to see if the boys follow me, I holler back at them. "You boys following me? Don't get lost now. Rather, don't get lost again. I guess it is up to me to find their parents, who I am sure are sleeping. Or maybe they are frantically searching for their children? I would like to say that I would be searching for my babies, but I can't say that because I am not at all worried by the fact that I have no idea where my children are because I am a horrible ass mom.

ooc: we can continue this. we could post them searching for their moms and such. this doesn't have to end here :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-10-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-12-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-22-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-28-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 07-17-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 07-23-2014, 02:54 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-25-2014, 11:48 PM