[PRIVATE] What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CHEVEYO
Let the summer fill my lungs
Superstition fill my brain

My mind began to wander over the past six years of my life that had passed in what seemed like a blur, of course I hardly remembered the first year. I didn't know what season my first words had been in, nor did I truly remember what either of my parents looked like. Once I was able to eat grass on my own they were no longer a part of my life or the training that was pushed into my mind for the next few years, Kwahu became everything that I needed and everything that I could possibly want in my life. He was fantastic, my other half, the only two leg that I would allow to get close to me without my teeth ended up clashing together inches away from their faces.
Nobody truly understood our bond, I still didn't understand our bond. Even years later I had no idea why the brown boy was so important to me, all that I knew was that he was gone. Long gone, gone forever and ever. So far into my mind had I wandered that I didn't realize that I was staring at the bonded pair until I felt two pairs of eyes burning into my oddly marked flesh. Chestnut harks swiveled as my orchid eyes attempted to focus once again on the pair that stood a good ten horse lengths away from me, now it seemed that the both of them had their attention drawn on me. Fantastic that's what that was, now everyone had to watch as I grew older by the minute.
The blonde mare seemed to be a little bit shorter than myself, not much more than a hand though, regardless to the height difference if things were to turn sour the fight would be very evenly matched. What I had in height she had in girth and I assumed that meant she had a bit more muscle on her than I did, if not she would have mass on me. I shook my skull ever so slightly, there would be no violence on the beach here today. Today was a peaceful day and we would both live to grow another year older.
Moments later it seemed that I was also deemed as not a threat as the great feline plopped down in the sand rather than standing guard over it's bonded, although I knew better than to take that as a good time to let my alert on the feline diminish any as if things were to take a turn for the worst that cat would be the one to watch out for. "Greetings, mare of the Edge, have you come to enjoy the calm summer as well?" The golden mare's voice was deep, in the most feminine of ways, as she called out across the sands drawing my attention towards them even more. Clearly this creature was a Helovian as she had been able to put a name to my scent as quickly as even my own herdmates.
To my dismay, the wind was blowing against me, throwing my scent at the golden mare's nares rather than giving me a chance to figure out if this mare was one of the Edge's that I had just not yet had the pleasure of bumping into. "Hello, I suppose so. I've never been a fan of the beach, but it seemed the place to go on such a gentle day." It was true, I hated the beach with every fiber of my being. But here I stood, enjoying the feeling of the sun's rays tearing through my golden pelt and the smell of the salt water as it tickled the delicate rosy skin around my nares. "What brings you here?" I normally wasn't the one to assist in carrying on the conversation unless I was given a topic I enjoyed to discuss, but in this case I felt it was the least I could do after being caught "watching" the bondeds.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Romani]
Words;; 678
OOC;;

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-05-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-06-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 09:45 PM