Azzuen x Cassiopeia - Breeding thread occurred here: Moonlight sonata I

Your Character - Cassiopeia
Species: Pegasus
Breed: Mutt, slender and warmblood-ish
Height: 15 hands high
Color: Blue roan with minimal sabino
Markings: Minimal amount of sabino markings
Health: Good
Other: Rather large, feathered wings. Star Breather - Light x Wind - The magical ability to animate any constellation and bring it to Loorien for a limited amount of time.
Request: I'd like for the foal to be a filly, and for her to look like this: reference. I'll be using my Design Your Own Foal Stats from Cassiopeia's Character of the Month for this request. It'd be cool if she inherited color changing eyes from her dad. <3
For her magic - if she's rolls for it - I'd like for her to be able to create static figure such as animals similar to her mother's magic. I imagine it to look something like this: reference. I am aware that Ampere intends to have the same magic. Me and blu have already discussed it and we decided that we don't mind if they both have it. ^^

Dam of your Character - Khalira
Breed: Warmblood-ish
Height: 15 hands high
Color: Dunskin sabino
Markings: None
Other: Genetically large wings

Sire of your Character - Altair
Breed: Mutt
Height: 15.3 hands high
Color: Grullo roan
Markings: None of note
Other: Zilch

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
Azzuen:
Breed: Mutt – think mustang or medium-light waler sort of build
Height: 15.1hh
Color: Black
Markings: White stripes up his first primary feathers, tribal markings above his eyes, on his chest, and on top of his wings
Health: Generally very good
Other:
He has ginormously huge wings
He is able to change the colour of his eyes at will, but they also fluctuate with his general mood.
Magic: Born with both:
Electric Light x Wind hybrid magic.
Born with an electric hybrid magic which permits him to repel others around him by changing the polarity of their natural electric charge. If he feels under pressure or otherwise threatened this ability switches on without warning and very little control, pushing all living things nearby away from him, or they are anchored to the spot, himself away from them. It is limited in that the effect will last a minute, often less, and seems to need a day to recharge fully. If he feels un threat more than once a day, the first effect will be the strongest, whilst any following before it has had time to 'recharge', will still be felt, but substantially less so.

Electric Light x Wind hybrid magic.
He can also disable/enchance portions of his own, or another's body by affecting the electric current that sends the signal from the brain to the functioning muscle/tissue. With this ability, and the intensive practise he puts himself through, he is well able to enhance his hearing or eyesight, or numb a painful injury for a time. He uses this to his advantage against foes of course, dulling someone's vision, or intensifying someone's pain, it quite a useful weapon.

Request: I believe Phantom wishes to design the foal using her foal stats pass ^^.

Dam of your Character: Naryl
Breed: Mostly waler looking in build
Height: 14hh
Color: Dark bay
Markings: Click me Or click me
Health: Quite good
Other: She had quite huge wings also and the ability to change her eye colour which she passed down to Azzuen

Sire of your Character: Azureus
Breed: Mustang
Height: 15.2hh
Color: Black
Markings: Blue tribal markings
Health: Fine
Other: Nil.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Congratulations you have a newborn filly!
Breed: Slender Warmblood Mutt
Height: 15 hands
Color: Blue Roan
Markings: First two primary feathers on each wing are outlined in white. The white extends down the wing to the shoulder where it branches off and begins to look like lightning. These same markings also travel down the length of the foal's forelegs. The foal will also have a white dorsal stripe-like marking on her back that runs down both hind legs in the same lightning-esque fasion as the two forelegs. White snip. Blue eyes, large wings.
Health: Healthy
Other: LightxWind: Ability to create two small static animals (dog size or under) or one large static animal (dog size or larger).

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
Thanks for rolling her stats. <33
I haven't decided on a name just yet. I'll let an admin know as soon as I decide so it can be added to the records. ^^

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
I've decided to name her Azulee. Also, this can be moved to the archives, now. ;3

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
done :D But we keep this until the end of the month for champs.