Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont soothe your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

I stand near a cave. That is right. I needed to do something. I needed a spar, and fight. I debate going back to the Forrest to fill my blood lust. I couldn't do it here. I never killed innocent bunnies in my home. I was high up, overlooking the mountains. I wonder, what would happen if I jumped? Would I die? Would it be wonderfully painful? I lick my lips, and turn away. I didn't have wings. If I decided I wanted out I couldn't just open my wings and fly off.

I couldn't wait to pursue my career, I wanted to prove I could be someone, go somewhere. I could be deadly, I could be poisonous. I could be a black panther, dancing in the dark, teeth dripping blood red. d'Artangan. Him. Oh yes. I think I would learn from him. Everyone here seemed to have a twist to them, and I am sure that a "healer" wasn't necessarily a healer. Just like you, except your going to be a power hungry, deceiving, Friesian loving, bunny murderer. I growl softly at myself. I need to quell myself some way, don't I?

I pace, my dark legs a stark contrast to the white behind me. It was dark, yet the snow absorbed the light of the tallsun moon. It could be a new moon and you could still see easily. I loved it here. I loved the cold, the chill in the air. My heated body shivers in the cold, but hell. At least it wasn't smothering heat. I move on. Caves are around me. I find one, and I enter. But somethings wrong. I take a deep breath. Someone has been here. This is someones home. I begin to back out, not quickly, but fast enough to make sure it looked like I wasn't purposefully in here, and that I wasn't snooping around.

@[Esther]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!