Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

It was hard to believe that so much time had passed between them meeting in the deep forest and right then. He didn't want to believe that his purpose had come to an end. With her quest done she could get her companion and would no longer need him to watch over her and protect her from everything that was even remotely threatening. He frowned as he watched her search for him, calling his name and admitting that she couldn't see. After a moment he stepped toward her, his muzzle brushing against her pelt to let her know that he was there. When she pressed against his side he almost believed that she still needed him, still wanted him, but he refused to get his hopes up.

"Alleo, I love you... I wanted to say it earlier - I just... I physically couldn't..."

He was stunned by what she said even though he knew it. He had known it in the caves when she'd drawn that heart on the ground and tugged him into it. He had known with the way she looked at him, had sen it in her eyes, in her smiles. To hear it put to words made it more real. More tangible. His stomach flip flopped and his heart fluttered in his chest as he tried to comprehend what he had heard.

Belatedly, Alleo realized that he had been silent for far too long and Rasta might think that he didn't love her. But he did. Just thinking about being without her was unbearable. He felt sick even thinking that she didn't need him. "I..." He paused, realizing that he had only ever told his sisters and his grandmother that he loved them. No other mare had ever captured his attention or his heart as completely as Rasta had. "I love you, too." He whispered as he brushed his muzzle gently across her forehead.

"Talk."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-17-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-17-2014, 09:37 PM