the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! I've Been Lost [Alleo]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

I press up against him, needing to feel his heartbeat - to be able to concentrate on something, anything. And, as I finally started to get my bearings I allowed my voice to meekly speak up - to say the words I hadn't been allowed to say due to the quest. But, he's so silent. It almost seems to take too long and I'm slowly beginning to worry. What if he doesn't love me back? What if it was all for nothing.

The panic must be showing on my face, for he starts to speak, pausing a little before he finally says it back. I don't realize that I'd been holding my breath until I go and gasp for the air. And it's like a shock to my system. He feels it too. I'm not alone. Someone else cares.

But he must have so many questions. I know he must, as I allow my forehead to press into his maw. I relished the few moments of silence after this, letting all of it sink in. A few more breaths, so that my voice didn't die, and then I allowed the words to slide from my maw. "Feel free to ask anything you'd like. I'll do my best to explain... since I know I couldn't do that at all earlier..." The words were only at a whisper, but they were confident and true. I was willing to explain if he wanted to know. It was only fair, after all, wasn't it?

--- time for all the .o. stuff

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM