the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! I've Been Lost [Alleo]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

He rubbed up against me, maw pressing against my neck in a comforting manner. He was here. He was HERE! Thank the Gods. I was not alone. This was not a dream. I shifted my weight a little, pressing into his touch and awaiting the sound of his voice, the first question that I would undoubtedly answer because he wanted to know.

Though, I will admit that the first question took me by surprise I bobbed my head. "Yes... I still need you. Without you I wouldn't feel whole... I need to feel that..." another pause, "And if you mean physically, that as well. I move off of vibrations, the subtleties of the land. Those are washed out with thunderstorms, waterfalls, other loud things that can shake the ground. I'll always need someone... but I want that someone to be you..."

Then, his next question. Why him? It was a good question, an awkward one but a good one. A sigh, a tilt of my head and I allow my audits to perk up towards him. "You managed to understand me when no one else had... you knew my name... It was the best choice I had at the time... I didn't want to go back and be shunned, but I couldn't go out on my own..." sadness swirled around my voice as I ducked my head, pausing just long enough for the third question to fall from his maw.

When? A breath in. "It... wasn't immediately. I didn't think I'd be able to feel it again. And, if I felt it earlier than in the caves, with the heart, then I didn't recognize it as love... I knew I trusted you with my life, by the time we were back in the Foothills and your... sister, I believe, healed me. I just didn't connect it until far later..." There was a pause, and I glanced up towards him - as if I could still lock eyes with his gorgeous multi-coloured ones, "You? When did you?" And then, I press up against him, resting my head against his chest and feeling the rise and fall of his barrel as he breathed, relaxing in the comfort that it brought me.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-17-2014, 08:54 PM