the Rift

[OPEN] avarium.

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Déodat had lurked at the Rotunda well after his time with d’Art. There was still a chance the bitch would return to her den, but it was to no avail. This drove him into a foul mood as his effort were fruitless when he could’ve been at home. Of course, Odette found the whole adventure to be rather exciting and an opportunity to explore. The white pup took seized another chance to wander about. She slipped away while her bonded slept and began to patrol about, seeking a new face to befriend and cling to. Every face she had encountered recently had been good fun.

The pup stopped at the sight of the winged mare. Her head cocked to the left and right as she stared at the peculiarity of the mare. Déodat’s hatred for other races hadn’t polluted her heart quite yet, it hadn’t even begun to seep in. Instead, she yapped at the bird-horse and ran toward her, deciding the mare would be her new friend. All the while her bonded awoke to no pup at his side.

Déodat released a stream of curses at the absence of his bonded. He stormed through the trees, not caring particularly about the noise he released. As he stepped out near the Rotunda he glowered at the figure of the white pup, who was trying to jump upon the mare’s ankles. Then his gaze flickered to pegasi and that familiar hatred boiled in his blood. All he could see was the face of the general that slaughtered his father. He stepped into the Rotunda, ears pinned back against his head.

“Tell me, are you a member of the Regime?” Déodat said, his tone gruff and harsh. His expression was somber and fierce. Illynx’s words lingered in the back of his mind. Only if the mare was an outcast he could harm her. A disappointing factor really, and he silently craved for the mare to be of no alliance so he may drag her back to the cold north. “You’d best not lie to me either. I am not fond of liars, just as I am not fond of skyrats.”

@[Cirrus]
[Let me know if you don't want to be tagged. ]
talk talk talk

Déodat & Odette
</style>

Image Credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
avarium. - by Cirrus - 06-07-2014, 08:11 AM