the Rift

[OPEN] avarium.

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Déodat watched the mare turn toward him and her words poured from her mouth as she pointed a stick at him. For a moment his eyes glanced at the pointy object, an unimpressed expression written on his face. All he did for a long moment was flick his tail and simply watch. Odette paced about between the equines whining softly. She pondered why her bonded always turned out to be such an ass all the time.

“If you simply answer the question I can leave you alone,” Déodat said his tone oozing with aggression as he dared to take a step closer. “I’ve got not interest in a mare with a stick, unless, you happen to be an enemy of my home. If you’re Regime, face your crimes now, it will save you much more trouble.”

Why did they always have to make things difficult? A simple yes or no would be enough for him. It would be quite a bother to drag the mare all the way back to his northern home. Or to toy about with methods of torture, which Déodat admittedly was foreign to. He was a soldier and he would prefer to leave the dirty work to those similar to the Reaper or the Engineer. Maybe he could give the mare as a plaything for Ulrik, let the Engineer shove his horn into her head and do whatever his kind did to such creatures.

As he took another step forward he felt a tug on his tail. Déodat flung his head to the side and lifted one hoof to strike at what had come after him, only to find that it was Odette. The pup was making her point quite clear, she didn’t wish for violence. He snorted and shook his head ash he turned back toward the mare before him.

“I only want trouble if you follow behind the mare Confutatis, if you don’t, then I have little interest in you.” He said as Odette continued to yank upon his long tail.

talk talk talk

@[Cirrus]
Déodat & Odette
</style>

Image Credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
avarium. - by Cirrus - 06-07-2014, 08:11 AM
RE: avarium. - by Déodat - 06-11-2014, 02:04 AM