the Rift

faith, trust and pixie dust

Zohariel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Zohariel

OH! Horses! Actual horses! Horses with faces and with (potentially) personalities and stories and interesting little things about them.

There was a brief moment of just insane excitement where my wings start to flutter at my side and I can tell they want to unfurl and use all of this energy up even though I had just stopped to rest. This was what meeting someone new was like! Oh I quite like the feeling. Sort of tingly and all joyous and everything. Probably gets pretty old pretty fast, but luckily enough for these two I maintained the good vibes better than the not-so-good. “Why yes!” But before I can tell him just what he can help me with, someone else comes over. A mare with the oddest looking wings at her side! All covered in feathers like a bird.

And then, well, my mouth got ahead of my brain and before it could catch up a stream of words just sort of tumbled out in a bright, cheerful manner. I love when things get all bright and cheerful. “Oh hello! Oh this is so exciting! You both look… well, different but that’s great. I didn’t even know wings came like that or that horns only came in singles. Only the stallions get them where I’m from and they always come in pairs.” Bright blue eyes look around at both of them, trying to figure everything out. I don’t have names yet but that doesn’t matter. These things could wait I don’ care. I’m ready to launch into what exactly they can help me with. Or what I hope they can help me with. Oh jeez I hope I can be helped. I don’t want to keep wandering around. “Can you guys tell me where I am? I’m looking for a new home or herd or something but I don’t even know where to start looking because I had to leave the last one and well living on your own just kind of sucks you know?”

Okay breathe. “Oh and I’m Zoey.”

@[Sacre], @[Cirrus] SORRY FOR THE DELAY ily both for replying

Messages In This Thread
faith, trust and pixie dust - by Zohariel - 06-07-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Sacre - 06-08-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Cirrus - 06-09-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Zohariel - 06-17-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Sacre - 06-18-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Cirrus - 06-19-2014, 06:51 AM