the Rift

[OPEN] tears on a river

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I think I see him before he sees me. I see him through the tree bark, and under the shadows created by the trees. I see his black coat and blue markings. It isn't just him. There is a her also. Perhaps I notice the dark stallion first, and he seems to have caught my interest. Perhaps any movement in this forest captures my interest. What really makes my eyes glue to them, is their crossing of my herd's borders. Well, damn. I know why the Falls felt so threatened now. One of my ears tilts backwards and the other forwards. I am hidden in the shadows, unseen. "Where are we?" Nows my chance to protect my herdlands. Now is my chance to prove that I understand not to break anymore herd rules. So, with my tone cold and calculating, I begin to speak. "You've just trespassed into the World's Edge." I step out into the light. A spot where the trees fail to block out the harmful rays of the powerful sun. I stand with an ivory coat and golden dapples. Shilva slithers up next to me and hisses, perhaps telling them to state their purpose. Or maybe she's just saying hi. I don't really know which.

"I am Aurelia, the World's Edge Seer. State your purpose for crossing our borders." My tone is somewhat demanding, but I feel no need to start attacking anyone. They seem unaware, oblivious, to the fact that there are herds, and these herds should not be trespassed. Suddenly, I notice these horses have four wings. I can't help, but think 'Lucky bitches.' They must be fast fliers. Perhaps the mare isn't the best at camouflaging, not with that bright pink coat (that almost gives me a headache). Both of these horses have weird markings on their legs. I wonder if they are related, perhaps from the same land? I wouldn't be surprised if they have more embellishments that I have missed. "The World's Edge is home to fine warriors that won't hesitate to kick you two out," I pause, and offer them a somewhat hostile-somewhat honestly sweet smile as I continue, "Luckily, I know too much about how one can slip into another's land without even knowing. For your knowledge, anything the fog touches is part of this herd. Perhaps if you see no fog anywhere, you can continue until glass shards are near. This is our border." I speak with knowledge. I can't help but be excited about talking about the fog. In essence, many would say fog is just a lazy cloud that hugs the earth, rather than hovering in the sky. To me, it is more. It's something strange and fascinating. The fog symbolizes my home. It allows me to hide in it's grayness. I do this when I want to be alone. When I want to be in isolation, away from the word and all the pain it brings, fog is here. The glass, however, doesn't hide me. In fact, it hurts the bottom of my hooves and sometimes gets painful little pieces of glass wedged up near my frog. Of course, Shilva doesn't mind the glass, after all, she can just slither around it.

With one ears cocked backwards and the other forwards, I show my interest. "If you are lost... I wouldn't mind helping you find where you want to go?" My voice is somewhat softer, more Aurelian than the stronger tone used to intimidate and ensure that whoever hears me knows I am in charge. I don't like that tone. It doesn't suit me, completely. If I ever become lead (which I do want to do), I think I'd be the type to be more quiet. When I'm pissed off, sometimes it'll be quiet rage. My voice would be a whisper, but threatening nonetheless. Other times when I am pissed off, my fire magic turns on and I start burning everything, including horses. Actually, I think the horses usually take more damage then my surroundings. Isn't that weird? I guess it's a good thing, though. It'd be bad if I were to start a wildfire.

ooc:; hope you don't mind i hopped in :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
tears on a river - by Leliel - 06-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Muriel - 06-08-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Leliel - 06-08-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aaron - 06-08-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Muriel - 06-30-2014, 11:03 PM