the Rift

[OPEN] tears on a river

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali
leliel.

"You've just trespassed into the World's Edge."

I stop immediately when I hear that I'm trespassing. It isn't the news that I'm trespassing that makes me stop, but the voice, so cold and calculating. My body stiffens, muscles locking in a manner that makes me look like I'm preparing to attack. Belatedly, I hear Muriel's voice warning me of the border but the other mare is already demanding that I state my purpose. She continues on and threatens us with warriors to kick us out when all I've done is accidentally cross a border that I can't see. My ears tilt back against my head as she says that everything the fog I see touches is part of the World's Edge. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I snap harshly, looking in the direction that I think she is in. I feel like she is mocking me and I don't like the feeling. And I don't like the sudden desire to smash her head into a tree for mocking me.

I suck in a breath, fully intent on yelling at and berating her but Muriel beats me to it. I feel awkward with her shielding me from the other mare and I want to push past her wings to yell at her properly. I shuffle backwards with Muriel as her wings press against my chest. "Don't." I say when she begins to apologize to the rude girl who stopped us. "We have nothing to apologize for." I don't care if that might not exactly be true. I didn't purposely cross the border so she didn't have to be such a self righteous bitch.

I bumped past Muriel then stopped so I could glare into the forest. "Its a miracle you have a herd at all when you greet someone with such rudeness." I spit the words out, knowing that Muriel would find them amusing. I am often the epitome of rudeness and here I am calling her rude. My ears slant sideways as Muriel began to fuss over me, asking if I'm feeling good. I try to shrug her off but in the end I let her continue fussing over me while I fuss at the one that calls herself Aurelia. "For a Seer you certainly don't use your sight to your advantage." Could she not see my scars? There is so much more that I can say, countless curses that I can fling at her but I have a feeling that it won't even matter to her. Instead I turned my head and bumped my muzzle against Muriel's. "If everyone here is so rude and bitchy I don't want to stay here." I admit, I said it only to piss off the mare that intercepted us because she had pissed me off.

"."

image credits!

Messages In This Thread
tears on a river - by Leliel - 06-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Muriel - 06-08-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Leliel - 06-08-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aaron - 06-08-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Muriel - 06-30-2014, 11:03 PM