the Rift

[OPEN] tears on a river

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
ooc:; eep, bad post. she kinda just tunes out what evryone says towards the end.

Suddenly, there is an explosion. I don't mean an explosion of magic, bombs, or anything else. Anything else, but words. Things are flung around by the pink one then the black and blue one. To be honest, it kind of makes my head start to spin. I hear the mare speak. She's saying, "He's blind you fucking idiot! Can't you see that?" Her words do sting more then what he says. He says, "Are you fucking kidding me?" Suddenly, I'm beginning to regret coming here or trying to use my power. This is what I get for trying to instill the rules of our herd. I've just offended a blind stallion. Well, I don't know if I offended him, but to me he seems pretty ticked off. I can tell he's blind now. By the way he tries to look at me. There are scars over his eyes, and in the pit of my stomach, I feel queasy. I've seen horses with scars over their eyes and they can see perfectly, so I kinda looked over the fact that this stallion could be blind. Plus, I've never seen a blind horse, so how should I know? As the mare begins to apologize, I shake my head back and forth. As if telling her not to apologize will make me look better, but I think the action goes unnoticed. Because the stallion immediately butts back into the conversation and tells her to not apologize. Well, they did trespass, but I've decided to overlook that for now. The mare is trying to block him. From me, maybe?

"You don't have to apologize. I am the one who needs to apologize. I was unaware of the situation. I've never seen a blind... anything? This is why I could not tell." My voice reeks honesty. I really didn't know, and I feel terrible now. It's funny how I can fuck someone's day up rather quickly. Well, no, it's not funny. Actually, it's sad. Why am I so insensitive? "We were here to seek shade, and maybe learn of your herd. My name is Muriel, this is Leliel." Shade and knowledge? Is this all they have come for? Can I be sure they won't take me and other members prisoner? I cock an eyebrow at them. I'm tempted to bring up the other lands shade can be found. The Threshold and Deep Forest have shade, yet they choose here, why? Surely all the roots would trip the blind stallion, and the fog would blind the mare, making her trip. Was it a smart idea coming here?

"You may stay and rest for as long as you please. Just know there is an open field over there and a cliff that follows. Of course, you two are pegasi, so a cliff should cause no issues." I don't know why I am saying so much. Maybe I want to make sure he doesn't walk over there and fall of the edge of the world into the cold ocean.

Leliel, the stallion, is quick to speak again. Smart ass remarks, eh? "Its a miracle you have a herd at all when you greet someone with such rudeness." I can't help but offer a smug smirk (that I know he can't see, but whatever). "The rules set must be respected. If you had waited at the borders, you would've received a different greeting, but of course, I can't blame you for breaking the rule." How the hell did Leliel get past the glass shards while being blind? Didn't he feel the shards of glass shredding the bottom of his hooves like the chunks do to me sometimes?

I think about the two and their relationship. Muriel and Leliel. Shuch similar names, but different horses. Opposites attract? If opposites do attract, then why can't I fucking attract Mauja. I sigh inwardly thinking about Mauja and his spots. Why is he so unreachable? Why can't he just tell my why he's so cold, so gone? Why can he only feel the emotion of anger? That's the way it certainly seems to me. Something I consider an action two lovebirds would do, is just a semi-friendly gesture. His voice cuts my thoughts off. The image of sexy Mauja is ripped my brain and replaced with ole dead eyes, here. "For a Seer you certainly don't use your sight to your advantage." I don't react. Is he trying to get kicked out? Suddenly, there is another stallion. And now, I wish the grey fog would come and devour me.

"I have to admit I am shocked at the manners the new Seer has." My mouth drops open. "Excuse me for trying to enforce the rules the Queen and King of the Edge made!" I can't even deal with this anymore. I don't say anything else. I'll let them talk, because obviously this asshole paint knows more about manners then me. And he obviously can tell Leliel is blind. Why does everyone hate me? Mauja was wrong. Everyone hates me. Why doesn't anyone respect me? Ugh, this sucks. I feel like I could get more respect from the tree over there.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
tears on a river - by Leliel - 06-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Muriel - 06-08-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Leliel - 06-08-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aaron - 06-08-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Muriel - 06-30-2014, 11:03 PM