the Rift

[OPEN] and I hope that you're okay

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Right from the start of her day, Alysanne knew it was going to be a good day to go visiting. Birdsong was in full bloom and the forest of the Edge was dressed in its very finest. Little white star flowers bloomed underfoot, mingling with the needles and the other undergrowth. It had been a little while since she had seen the young Aurelia, with her brilliant sun-fire coat, and she wondered whether she was still finding the Edge to be as wonderful as she had the last time they spoke. Had the magic worn off? Was she homesick for the Throat?

Worry came so naturally to her, especially for anyone younger than her. Well, really, it wouldn’t have mattered if Aurelia was 15 years old and a great-grand dam, the worry would still be there. It would still pop up.

The Edge was Alysanne’s home and she had a feeling it would always be her home - at least while it was populated with the faces of horses that she loved, with those she was growing to consider family - but it might not be for everyone. Besides, a little conversation would turn this day from a beautiful one into an enjoyable one.

Collecting Hemlock from where he hopped around amongst the blooming plants, the pair set out. They weren’t certain whether they would find her or where they would find her, but there was no rush. A gentle breeze from the ocean brought with it a sweet scent. Truly a great day! There was a spring in her step for a couple moments before it earned her a squawk of distaste from the down-covered owlet perched on her head. Perhaps it wasn’t the most secure location.

Settling herself down into an easy walk and earning herself a thankful hoot, Alysanne continued to weave among the large conifers that created the forest of her home while keeping her eyes open for that unmistakable hide that would signify her young, excitable friend.
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@[Aurelia]
timeline: between the drama in the Falls and the Aurelia/Kahlua challenge
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
IT'S THE ONLY MARE WHO DOESN'T HATE ME. "Alyyyyyy!" I screech her name out the moment I see her. My excitement to great to hold inside. I need someone who won't be all 'ew, it's Aurelia'. I think this someone is Aly. It's been some time since I've seen her, this is why I decide to trot up to her. I come straight at her, and she is walking in my direction, making the gap between us close rather quickly. Now, to talk about everything.

I need to tell her about what happened in the falls. "Aly," my voice is calmer and steadier now. I prepare myself to tell her everything. How should I tell her? I also need to tell her that I wish to acquire power. I wish to be lead, but that I don't know how to go about it. I could challlenge Kaj? Then again, he seems to be the warrior out of the two rulers, so if I want to lead... I can choose Kahlua? I need to tell her about my feelings for the daned appaloosa, Mauja. I also need to tell her about how the ex sultan of the Dragon's Throat forgot everything. I don't know if she'll really care about any of this, but I really want to tell her. "I have a lot to tell you." I smile softly at Alysanne, one of my only friends.

"But first things first, how've you been? You look great!" I nicker softly at her and toss my head in a nod. I think she'll understand that I'm just getting my point across. Oh, Aly. Will you still like me after today, or will I loose my only friend? I sigh inwardly, but that sigh never quite reaches my features. My eyes are still warm and excited. It's Allyyyyy! I've missed her, and she comes up in my thoughts a lot. The funny thing is.... I never really see Mikyael anymore. That was his name, right? Or was it Miykeaul? Something like that.

ooc:; kinda short :\

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
That loud screech inspired a bright smile to break out on Alysanne’s face. The excitement that Aurelia radiated danced around her like flames, touching whoever was in her presence. Green eyes easily find her as the two move towards each other - and when they are close she reached forward to touch her muzzle to the pale one of her dear young friend. Oh it was so good to see her again! To see her safe! “Aurelia! Hello dear!”

Her smile was not going to be going anywhere anytime soon - it would stay right in place with her joy. And, well, Hemlock wasn’t overly impressed with this new, brightly coloured individual. Perched on his bonded’s head, he glared at this young mare before walking back down her neck and hiding from the sun in her feathers - settling in for a little nap while the chatter was going on. How he did not enjoy that chatter. “Oh tell me everything, I want to hear it all!” If things had been happening to Aurelia she wanted to hear it all! She wanted to know, to stand here with the bright-eyed youth that she had first met in the Thistle Meadow after a rocky landing and hear about what had been happening in her life.

But when the question was returned to her, the painted pegasus did not have anything to share. “I’ve been well, not up to anything exciting but that’s the preference.” Alysanne wanted a simple, happy life. She wanted everything in the Edge to run smoothly and for everyone to live their own happy lives. Maybe not everyone had the same idea of what a perfect life was, but wouldn’t some peaceful years be wonderful? Wouldn’t it be nice to just not worry for a little while… at least not about anything major. There would always be worries. Some were just more tolerable than others.
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
She greets me with joy and after I speak, our conversation takes off. “Oh tell me everything, I want to hear it all!” I bob my head up and down. My lungs inflate with air as I begin to speak. "Oh Aly! I told a stallion that I loved him!" Yes, this is me... swooning over Mauja. Even saying his name makes butterflies nest in my stomach. "I don't think he likes me back, but it feels so nice to be in love..." I boast a gargantuan smile and continue. "Have you ever been in love, Aly? Have you ever felt so happy it can only be love? It feels so nice!" I need to move onto my next subject at hand, but the thought of Mauja wont leave. It's Mauja. It's impossible to get him out of my head, in fact, I bet not many who meet him can forget him... He's just that memorable.

"But Aly... On a more serious note. I want to be lead someday... preferably soon. I want to be a good leader, an honest and fair one. I want to be able to defend my home and my family." Yes, family. I called the World's Edge horses my family. "Speaking of leaders... the old Dragon's Throat Sultan had disappeared when the wraiths came, and now he's back! But he doesn't remember me.. or anyone... Should I try harder to make him remember?" I pause for a moment, my smile fading and a look of honesty clutching my eyes as I gaze at Aly. "So much is happening..."

ooc:; sorry, this post is everywhere x_x

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.