the Rift

[OPEN] We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and don't worry, just breathe
It was tiring. These memories had been haunting her at night. She wasn't necessarily herself and she couldn't change that. If only they could get rid of those pieces of the wall. Or, if they could just rebuild it. Perhaps she would be able to have the nightmares stop. Lack of sleep was beginning to take its toll and it was about time that she took some chamomile to calm herself down.

Valiance took to the air in a swift movement at the sound of rustling foliage. Res was too exhausted to move from her position curled up under the largest coniferous tree near her garden without good cause. Tired eyes slid closed as she allowed herself to stay hidden and wrapped up in her long tresses of hair. Meanwhile, the red one circles around from high above, spiraling down at the sound of Aly's voice calling for Res.

Exasperated chirps reach Res's ears as the dragon attempts to tug Aly's hair closer to where Res was laying. Carefully, and painstakingly slowly, she rose to her feet. However, the exhaustion is clear upon the lines on her face as she leans up against the tree she had been laying under. Limbs weaker, eyes are half-awake due to the lack of sleep that had been taking its toll on her frame. "Aly? Of course I have time, darling." she murmurs, eyes searching to meet hers as Valiance takes his spot on the lowest tree branch above Res, ruffling his wings and puffing up in order to attempt to look protective even though he was only a few months old.
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Resplendence - 06-09-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Fiore - 06-11-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Fiore - 07-16-2014, 06:09 PM