the Rift

[OPEN] We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing]

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Fiore

He ached, boy he ached! The fact he had walked away from that fight was simply a miracle in Fiore’s eyes, perhaps he was getting better at running. His chest, however, could probably manage without having a mammoth’s hooves pounded into it, even now it hurt to breathe. Though the paint had to admit, if they were to be his comrades in arms, he was quite content with the safety they brought to the herd. His worry came with his own abilities, did his new family think he was some stranger punching too far above his weight? Fiore was not one to be happy with just scraping by, but he had no little friend to help him out, no magic to call upon and he was even shorter than most in stature though his compactness got him out of most sticky situations. The stallion felt like he needed advice, but he knew barely anyone here and they might think him pathetic for asking. A warrior needs to be dependable not doubting his own abilities. Fiore sighed and then winced in pain, at least he’d got the chance to introduce himself before the battle had ended. Forcefully he pushed aside his troubled thoughts and reminded himself that he too had dealt a few blows, perhaps time and patience would see him a victor. Until then it was best to understand the herd he was now apart of, the family he was protecting.

The warrior set about finding other residents with his main objective being a healer, perhaps he’d find one or someone who knew where to find one. The only names Fiore knew who belonged to the Worlds Edge were Kahlua, Saphiron, Archibald, Note and Ktulu. Five horses. Surely there were more than five horses in the herd. He smelt more than five horses.

Fiore travelled slowly through the woodland until finally he heard a pair of voices and carefully picked his way across to the edge of the trees where he found two mares one peering at the weary looking other. However, the equines eyes were quickly drawn to the flash of red and his eyes bulged with a moment of disbelief before finally he laughed quietly and shakily mumbled to himself. "Dragons, ha. I should’ve guessed." Every other fantasy creature seemed to exist in this strange land, it would have been odd to see no dragons.

Catching his breath from the brief shock, Fiore travelled a little more closer until he was almost right beside the monochrome coloured mare with an interesting headband and her fun looking owl. The other was a dun with a missing ear and she had, from what he could see, a necklace. Between the two pretty strangers was a marvellous garden that Fiore noted with surprise before coughing carefully by way to gently let them know he was there, just behind the winged girl. "Sorry for intruding on your conversation, I’m Fiore and its a pleasure to meet you. I'm afraid I don't know all that many who live here yet" his voice was polite and his tone was a light one filled with apology and strain, it still rather hurt to talk.

"I was in the recent Captain tournament and I feel like my chest is going to collapse, do you happen to know if there are any healers nearby?"

Fiore has a nose, shoulder, chest and neck injury. However, only the neck (dog claws) and chest (Archibald hooves) injuries really need seeing to ^^ <33

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Fiore - 06-11-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Fiore - 07-16-2014, 06:09 PM