the Rift

[OPEN] Twilight harvest...
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
The sky was peaceful; yar, this land was ironically becoming a nice place to live. No rumors of trouble from the far north, or drama in the south, (most importantly no gossip of ill happens from Eris’s rouge clan of misfits.) Everything seemed to be going smoothly along the tallsun breeze as it should-- without strife or worry on my part. I smiled into the wind, allowing its fingers to spread my lips apart. Fina was sleeping nearby at our resting spot, a shapely oak tree that had many gangly roots stretching up from the soil.

Yon sun was starting its familiar descent, painting the sky in many beautiful colors; for these quiet moments I’m allowed to forget the fact that this world was cursed. We lived day by day, waiting, praying that the wolves didn’t come charging our entrance. I patrolled the forests daily, and constantly stood near the border; anticipating trouble that hadn’t shown its face.

The mare I’d seen from previous herd meetings came flying through the air, her intent seemed to be on something other than patrolling around or riding the currents; it was then that I couldn’t even remember said girl’s title. I’d seen her darting off into the woods countless times before, but had never stopped to inquire upon who this sky spirit was, “Long days and pleasant nights to ye!” I called out above the rustling wind, muzzle dipped down, gaze regarding her with a soft smile.

Table by Neo, Art by Dark

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Twilight harvest... - by Cealestis - 06-09-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: Twilight harvest... - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 09:53 PM