the Rift

Doe, a Deer! [Adoxa, Any God]

Adoxa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I wander with my twin, greenish eyes wide with wonder at the new place to which we have escaped. I have never understood my brother's need to leave the sides of our mothers when we are safe and loved there. All I need in life is a small place to roam, a place I know all the crevices of, and my brother and mothers. My brother has talked before of a loneliness he thinks will be cured by a companion as my mothers have. I do not quite understand, but I do know that when my brother looks at the herds of deer that live in this land and admires the strong, fierce bucks, I am gazing upon the beauty of the gentle doe. 'Twould be wonderful to learn the ways of the deer through a bond as strong as the one with my twin, a love I could always count on. Still, I was content in my simple life, loving my beautiful family and the great land we live in. I gaze up at the shrine we have come across, and hope the great gods of our land have understood how I felt, how much I needed to heal my brother's loneliness.
[OOC: Adoxa wishes for a doe companion for himself and a buck for his twin.]
stock

Messages In This Thread
Doe, a Deer! [Adoxa, Any God] - by Alisier - 08-22-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Doe, a Deer! [Adoxa, Any God] - by Alisier - 08-23-2012, 07:19 AM
RE: Doe, a Deer! [Adoxa, Any God] - by Alisier - 08-23-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: Doe, a Deer! [Adoxa, Any God] - by Adoxa - 08-23-2012, 10:30 PM