the Rift

Dreamer.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa had laid low for quite a while now. Her body just running around in circles trying to do something, though life seemed to settle into a rhythm now. She no longer needed to focus on every little detail of every little thing, instead, she decided to resort to the simple pleasures in life.

One of the things that had gotten away from Elsa while she was here, was her love of others. All the time she used to be a social, bright vibrant white flower, and now, she was shriveled on the ground. But do not fret, for she had begun to experience a re-awakening. Instead of a flower, she was now a growing, just sprouted bud. It reached, and quaked, and stood in awe of the sun, trying so hard to break free.

Breaking free wasn't easy, there was work involved, which is why Elsa had decided to return to the thresholds, and put some effort into something other than crafting. A voice then, caught her attention. It was distinctly female, and didn't sound menacing. Then again, the most poisonous are hidden.

She followed the direction of the sound, which eventually led her to petite equine mare. She seemed just a tad older than Elsa, and was covered in a vibrant golden coat. Elsa smiled and offered a nod. She thought about offering a home straightforward, but decided it'd be better to get to know her first. "Hello miss, my name is Elsa. Are you looking for something in particular? I heard you call... Elsa stated sheepishly, hoping he wasn't being to forward. All this felt so foreign even though she had done it over and over before, she felt like a foal learning to walk again.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-13-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-15-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-22-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-27-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 02:56 PM