the Rift

Dreamer.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm ♞
Her longs gradually grow as the musty air fills her lungs. The perfume of the forest swirled into her lungs. As the breath came back out in a gentle swirl of warm air, she returned her gaze forward, unsure of what lay ahead of her. Should she continue down the narrow path, perhaps she would find danger and harm herself. Of course, there was a chance Siland would be here, and wouldn't that be the sweetest gift for the mare that craves the approval and love of her father? He may not let her bide here if it turns out he is residing here, but she will certainly linger for a few hours, or possibly days. It all depends on what her father feels about her finding him.

It seems suddenly someone has answered her question. Eagerly, both of her audits perk up, half-heatedly hoping it was her father. Was she ready to see him? In one swift motion, she turns herself to face the horse straight on. She is disappointed it is not her father, but still excited that someone has bothered to answer. "Hello miss, my name is Elsa. Are you looking for something in particular? I heard you call..." Her voice doesn't sound how Dröm imagined it would. In fact, it sounds embarrassed and slightly awkward. One of her ears tilt backwards as she listens to this stark mare with the azure markings. She states her name is Elsa, an Dröm immediately believes her. The gold babe has no reason not to trust this mare. A gentle smile caresses partially inky, partially mahogany lips.

With the two mares now smiling, Dröm begins to reply to Elsa. "Elsa," Dröm courteously dips her head at the mare. This is mostly out of respect for this mare. It would be quite awful if Dröm was rude to a mare that could possibly end up being the leader of some strong monarchy. Plus, was there a need to be rude? No. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dröm." Her smile glows more and more as she speaks. It's as if Dröm enjoys speaking. After all, she is an excellent speaker. "Indeed I called. I'm looking for my father? His name is Siland." My voice grows softer at the mention of him. Has he wrecked havoc here? Has he been named the villian of these lands? Has he even been here?

"talktalktalk"
ooc:; edited to tag you! XD @[Elsa]
shoot for the s t a r s
Image Credit
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-13-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM