the Rift

Dreamer.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
She was relieved when the mares words were nothing but a simple, pleasant response. The golden girl introduced herself as Drom. Quite an interesting name, it sounded strong, a little masculine but still.... remotely feminine. It was odd, but a welcome name to the ever so diverse world of Helovia. She was looking for her dad, and Elsa racked her brain to see if the name matched the bank of faces. It was a fruitless attempt, for she did not no one by that name. Elsa sighed, and released the news. "I'm sorry, but that name in unfamiliar to me, but there are many.

Just then, another popped up, she too unfamiliar. Her name was Sonya. Elsa nodded. "The name is Elsa." She looked to the two again, and then figured she might as well make an offer to the unfamiliar pair. "I can offer you two homes though. I live in the Hidden Falls as a Mason, or crafter of sorts. I can bring you two in as any type of beginning you'd like. Whether it be warrior, spy, crafter, or healer." She offered a smile, and allowed the two to make a decision. "In the falls you're likely to find more people able to help. The Asylum lives there, but they aren't a problem. I'm apart of them, they're motley friendly. She offered a wink. "Midas and Seele are capable leaders, and will more than help you if you are seeking higher help." She ended silently, this time actually letting them speak.

"their speech goes here and this is the color
[ooc; sorry for the quickness, just wanted to get something in for you guys.]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-13-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-15-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-22-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-27-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 02:56 PM