the Rift

Dreamer.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm ♞
Elsa, she answers honestly. Of course, her answer is not the one Dröm wants to hear. Elsa says that the name is not one that rings a bell, but the blonde babe does not screech angry words at her. It's not her fault that her father isn't here-- it's no one's fault. "Oh, okay. Do you think someone in this land will know my father, or know where he is?" Her voice is curious, hopeful, even. She tilts the corners of her kissers upward, into an elegant smile.

After a few moments of silence, there is an unmistakable sound of hooves shuffling through the decaying objects on the floor of this forest that make Dröm's head swivel to look at a large tree. She assumes the noise isn't coming from the tree, but something around it. One of her flaxen ears cocks backwards as a horse steps out from behind the massive trunk. She is quite beautiful. Her coat is a few different shades of a greyish color, but on top of that, she has lighter dapples. Dröm cocks her head slightly, curious as to who this horse is. Dröm also notices she is an equine, unlike Elsa. Dröm is not racist. This means that just because this horse has a bare forehead and flanks, doesn't mean she gets some sort of special treatment. Her voice is melodious and enchanting; as refreshing as a warm summers breeze after a very cold Frostfall. Both of Dröm's ears tilt forwards now. This mare claims her name is Sonya. It's such a unique name. The flaxen femme has never heard the name Sonya yet, so to her... it's special. "Hi Sonya! I'm Dröm." As her voice cuts off, Elsa's begins. She introduces herself simply. "The name is Elsa." Dröm offers a wary eye to the white mare. She doesn't seem all that warm and loving like Sonya appears to be. Maybe the babe just needs to get to know Elsa first. Then all will be well.

The snowflake mare begins speaking, and Dröm visibly relaxes. She feels safer when the mare is speaking, because she can almost tell what her emotions are. When everything is silent, Elsa doesn't seem to have affect, also known as emotion or desire that can possibly influence her actions. She seems passionate right now. Passionate about her herd. The herd she speaks of sound well organized and quite nice, but what worries the flax girl is the part about The Asylum. She starts listing what Dröm assumes are ranks in the herd. None sound appealing to Dröm, but healer. Is this what the princess is destined to be? A healer? Elsa continues speaking, and the Dröm listens with alertness. Her honey eyes scan over Elsa quietly and quickly as she speaks. Now, it's Dröm's turn to speak, along with Sonya. She sucks in a deep breath, her sides expanding as the air gently flows into her lungs. "I'd love to join the Hidden Falls. I do house one concern, though. The Asylum won't hate me for not having mental disorders? Will I fit in?" She pauses for a moment. If Elsa says Midas and Seele are capable leaders, than she has no reason to believe she will be ostracized. No capable leader would do that. "I believe what you have said about Meydus and Zeela." In all honestly, the babe doesn't know how to properly pronouce their names. She knows she got Seele's name down, but she's not quite sure how to say Midas.

Suddenly, Dröm no longer holds the spotlight. She gives it to Sonya, by glancing in her direction, as if telling her to put in her input. This is a friendly gesture, and Dröm's smile grows wider as she does this. Time to see what Sonya thinks about this all. Will she join, too? Or will Dröm have to face the hidden place with the Asylum in it alone?

"talktalktalk"
ooc:; :\ I posted on the wrong account at first! Slly me! XD
shoot for the s t a r s
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-13-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-15-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-22-2014, 05:55 PM