the Rift

Dreamer.

Sonya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Relief flooded through the mare's body as both of these females accepted her presence without showing any outward signs of hostility. Without even thinking about it she allowed a sigh to pass over her dark lips, as her body visibly relaxed. Her false tension-free stance became real, any remaining doubt about rejection trickling away. The other equine seems happy to see the grey lass, and her reaction resulted in the silver girl's eyes brightening just a touch. This was the first time someone had seemed happy to see her in such a long time, and it most definitely made a welcome change. The equine repeated her, Sonya's name, before introducing herself. Not much more that a second after, the pegasus also revealed her name. "It is a pleasure to meet you both," she bobbed her head slightly, her voice sincere and warm. There was a certain thrill from meeting new creatures now that she was actually doing it. Without any racist or sexist views to ruin the gathering, the grrulla pelted horse could even say she was happy. A smile started to grace her lips, as she listened to the next words to pour from the pegasus' maw.

At the mention of the Asylum the mare's heart skipped a beat. The Asylum to her meant safety. She knew they resided in the Falls, Midas had told her when she had wondered there, but it felt good to be told by someone who was a member. As she cast her mind back, Sonya tried to picture Elsa in the group... A slight frown crinkled her brow. She did not recognise her... She must have joined during her time away from the group, which was unnerving. Or Sonya had not paid enough attention and her memory was failing her. How many new faces were there? How many were gone? Her stomach churned. Seele was one of the leaders of the Falls, so there would be someone there that she liked and knew at least. What about Arlo? She had grown quite fond of him, but she had not heard his name or smelt his masculine scent in so long... In truth she sort of missed him. He had been one of the few to show kindness to her, even offering to teach her how to fight. But that was a long time ago. Brushing the thoughts aside, she let Dröm answer first. Ears flickered backwards slightly as the chestnut questioned the Asylum. Sonya rather liked the flaxen lass and did not want her associations to the group spoiling a potential friendship. The corners of her mouth dropped soon after her mind entered this turmoil. She was still mulling things over when she received a look from the femme, indicating the baton was being passed over.

"I would be most indebted to you if you found me a place in the Falls," she inclined her head politely, accepting the offer without a hesitation. It would be good to feel like she belonged somewhere, to be with her own kind. Midas and Seele were both respectable and trustworthy in her opinion, and the Asylum would not turn on her. A smile formed back on her muzzle as she looked back to Dröm. "The Asylum would never hurt their sister, and I will stand beside you," she spoke softly, trying to reassure the mare. Admitting she was one of the Asylum had not been her intention but she could sympathise and to some degree empathise with this mare. Sonya wanted to protect her. She didn't delve any further into how the Asylum wouldn't randomly attack someone in the same herd, especially when not all of the herd would be one of the crazies. Besides, Elsa would have her own answer too.

I walk, I talk, I think
tags-- @[Elsa], @[Dröm]

Messages In This Thread
Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-13-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-15-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-22-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-27-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 02:56 PM