the Rift

Dreamer.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

The flurry of her own voice ends, and Drom's begins, followed by Sonya. Drom, just like many others is wary of the Asylum name. However, she is interested in joining the falls, as is Sonya. So it's relieving when Sonya seems to know, and tells her the Asylum is good and fit. It was true, they may be a little off, but they are friendly nonetheless. Anyways, the short, brief scare from losing them was put aside- they both seem ready to commit. She would add in a few words of peace though, before she continued to accept the newbies. "The Asylum is friendly. I personally don't really consider us separate at all from the herd- we're just a little unique in different respects. And Drom, someone should be able to help, like I said, I can't promise anything because the world is a very big place. She offered a friendly smile, and dipped her head.

"Well, the Falls doesn't allow people to come in without a rank, we all carry our weight there. So you need to choose where you would like to go- warrior, healer, crafter or sleuth. From there you can change, move up in ranks, or leave as you please. Just let me know wherever you'd like to go, I can induct you in and you can be on your merry way a lot quicker so you can explore Helovia. One thing Elsa dreaded was making people feel stuck with her, she wanted everyone to feel free and alive. Creativity is killed by being put in a box.

"their speech goes here and this is the color
[ooc;; this can end here, or if one of you wish this to continue in the Falls, it can happen! Otherwise, just make like a closing post and make your updates.]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-13-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-15-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-22-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-27-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 02:56 PM