the Rift

Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

She's back.

d'Artagnan's skin prickled as she came nearer, his back was still turned as he tried to reel in some coherent thoughts after being caught off guard. Schooling his expression, the Doctor turned to see her lovely appearance flittering through the healing trees. Mismatched eyes widening as a skinny little colt glided by her side. d'Artagnan gazed over the boy, his son, and wondered what kind of future awaited him. A demi-god. No doubt blessed with incredible powers.

The Moon spoke, commanding all of d'Artagnan's attention as his lobes caught every word. "Of course. We shall raise him to be strong as you are" he dipped even as she disappeared. His son now stood by himself. The boy was handsome and dark in appearance apart from odd spaces of grey... Like the night d'Artagnan mused.

"I'm d'Artagnan, your father... Come here my son"

It seemed odd, introducing himself to his own son. He knew the colt would already know who he was but still... He felt the need for an introduction. I need to introduce him to his 'mother' as well... The thought made him cringe. What was Kou going to think of him? Would she understand if he explained himself? Would she refuse to look after him?

d'Artagnan groaned as the future ahead didn't look so pretty.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by God of the Moon - 08-23-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-24-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 08-28-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-31-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 09-03-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Kou - 09-04-2012, 01:11 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 09-06-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Kou - 09-10-2012, 11:04 AM