the Rift

Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan rolled his eyes in mild annoyance as the child backed off from him. I hope he doesn't grow up and remain this cowardly he grumbled to himself once more. He wondered briefly what the Moon Goddess was like as a mother, what it would be like to be her son... The Doctor sighed a great sigh and took a small crop of grass, trying to seem as 'normal' and 'serene' as possible. Tilting his head slightly he narrowed his eyes "you must be braver than that my son. Your mother has gone now, you may see her again someday."

It felt harsh. d'Artagnan could sympathize with the boy in some ways, his own childhood wasn't so full of love. The Doctor did feel the bonds, his blood ran in the veins of this child. He already felt the parental love towards him, but if his son was to be strong and capable... There were things d'Artagnan thought he must do by himself.

"Is my name Boy?"

d'Artagnan cursed as the question ran through his mind. Well... Its not that bad of a name. Bird's singing filled the silence as the Doctor fought back laughter. I can't call him Boy?! What would his mother say?! Another domestic conversation d'Artagnan would not have with the heavenly lady. His thoughts were cut short by a familiar voice travelling on the breeze. Kou. Turning round, apprehension tinged with fondness and guilt was written all over his face.

"Where did you come from?"

Cursing even more, d'Artagnan gathered himself up and answered with his usual grumpy, indifferent demeanour. "The Moon, Kou. He is the son of the Moon... She asked, or rather stated, for us to look after him." He thought about his next words carefully. He could lie, but that would lead to problems in the future. But... If he told her now it wouldn't be good for the boy to see them argue. No good. I'll have to take the risk.

Turning to face Kou properly, d'Artagnan gave her a gauging look "he is also my son."

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by God of the Moon - 08-23-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-24-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 08-28-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-31-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 09-03-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Kou - 09-04-2012, 01:11 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 09-06-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Kou - 09-10-2012, 11:04 AM