the Rift

[OPEN] Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I knew the idea of creating a holding cell seemed cruel—but these cells weren’t meant to hold someone indefinitely, they were meant to serve a temporary purpose. Surely this new family didn’t see me as a barbarous creature… Lingering with the crowd was less than appealing, so I’d also left the meeting and my conversation with Oxy, aiming to escape the crowds and find some other use for my time with the remainder of the day. Cashmere had also crept off, I hadn’t meant to follow her into the clearing where the first of our prison cells were coming to life—but we both seemed to end up there. I slipped from the overhanging limbs, the lower branches and leaves brushed with their raking feathers across my pelt to leave pieces of debris. I shook myself free, wings slithered from their holding spot to give one half flap before closing once again.

There was the sound of shattering rock, the mountain groaned and gave in. A dappled lass was mastering her new powers up ahead, our Mason seemed to have a keen eye and touch when it came to matters of crafting. “Hail sister,” I breathed, not so loud to break her concentration, but also vocal enough that she wouldn’t be startled by my approach. Large chunks of boulder littered the ground, I called sand into action, forming a roving conveyer that slithered beneath said stones and carried them off around the far side of the mountain into a large pile. “Ye is already busy again?” There was the beginnings of a smile creeping along and soft humor filling my eyes.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-07-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-24-2014, 02:41 PM