the Rift

[OPEN] Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
It isn't long before someone has joined me. I look up from my work, welcome to the interruption. Though I am enjoying making progress, the time has come for a breather. And this particular breather comes in the form of.. Midas. I smile at his approach - it seems the meeting had disappated enough that it was appropriate for him to leave. That he had come after me - intentionally or unintentionally - was not that surprising. We had come to a habit of finding each other, more often than not I'd say. He greets me quietly, making sure that he has not startled me. Wouldn't it be terrible to be startled and start throwing rock everywhere? That would be bad. He puts the sand into action, just as Rasta had with the first cell, and moves the loose rock away from the scene. He seems surprised that I am already working again, but what better use of my time than to assist my brethren? This is my place within the herd after all, and I intend to do it well. Midas and Seele want cells built, and I will build them. I smile simply and nod, not feeling the need to express anything else.

Soon another joins us, and I see my fellow Mason Elsa has arrived. Though normally she and I get along just fine, today something seems a little -- off. Something more childish than normal, and I wonder if she has somehow gotten access to herbs or drink from the two substance abusers in our herd. I stay quiet as she speaks and return to cracking and breaking down the rock, listening to her with one ear cocked in her direction. She whines and complains about the mess that will be left in these cells. I admit, it's not something that I'd thought of, but then, we leave messes everywhere. She starts breaking rock with ice, and unusual method, but effective enough. Very simply I answer her concerns, It will return to the earth, Elsa.

Walk. Talk.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-07-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-24-2014, 02:41 PM