the Rift

[OPEN] Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Elsa arrived shortly after we began picking up the pace. I glanced her way and nodded, the faint lines of concentration and pondering fading into a slight smile before vanishing again to focus on my personal magic. The ground rocked as stone after stone fell from that cliff—it was slow progress, but progress all the same. Cashmere was a very progressive girl and I rather favored her work ethic. (If only my soldiers would be enthusiastic about their duties.)

Our fellow companion broached a topic that I’d given little consideration. Cashmere answered and I waited until she’d finished before adding, “Tiro ranked soldiers and a higher official will be posted; they can help our visitors relieve themselves outside the cell if necessary.” We all were required to respond when nature called; but this confinement wasn’t necessarily supposed to be anything more than a temporary answer. A captive creature couldn’t easily eat or drink from within these walls anyway, a recess was certainly more than a necessity.

With luck we wouldn’t be using these prisons often—they took bodies away from patrols, recruitment and sparing; a thing that couldn’t be afforded right now. We simply didn’t have the numbers to defend Hidden Falls and guard various troublemakers. “Turn mind to more pleasant thoughts.” I advised, tone soft but direct. There were things far worse than the smell of shit and piss—obviously the young crafter had never seen battle. Witnessed flesh melt from bone and almost tasted the rot of meat and blood boiling in the air as dragon fire came from heaven to smite the unfortunate creatures below.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-07-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-24-2014, 02:41 PM