the Rift

[OPEN] Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
Pawing at the loose rock that I've shaken from the cliff, I bury myself in the work that I've begun instead of engaging in conversation with my fellows. Elsa seems to be in some very strange mood today, or else I have misunderstood her before. Most likely a strange mood. She seems.. more.. girly and, dare I say it, ditzy. Of course I would never say this to one of my closest friends, how could I! But the thoughts are still there, swirling in my mind. Maybe she had some of the drunk's drink or the druggie's drug. What do I know? I keep my mouth shut and let Midas do the smooth talking. He has better answers than I do - mine are much more simplistic and laissez faire. Talk turns from the most unpleasant parts of containment, to my pleasure, though slowly. Something about clover, and Elsa eating a lot of it. It's a little more than I wanted to know. Just keep working. She aids us in our work, and I stop to glance over at my two winged friends working. The painted king and the the snowy white mare, tinged in gold and frost blue respectively. Beautiful specimens, unlike myself. I'm just awkward looking with my splotchy belly. I keep the sigh that wants to escape to myself.

Once most of the rock has been cleared, I realize that I am so exhausted I'm not sure I can even stand much longer. Elsa seems to be feeling about the same. She turns to leave and I call out gently after her, weariness audible in my voice. Thank you Elsa - be well! I turn my attention to Midas and softly smile at him. He has done amazing work helping us out, and no one ever said he had to - after all, he is the king, while we are the crafters. Thank you Midas, for your help. You will craft the bars? I listen for his reply as I slowly lower myself to the ground against the cliff, not having the will to make an effort to get to anywhere else. I am glad we are making the progress we are, but this is so exhausting. A weary smile. I listen for his words but I'm already resting my head, and soon... I've drifted off, too tuckered out to keep my eyes open a moment longer.

Walk. Talk.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-07-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-24-2014, 02:41 PM