the Rift

[OPEN] Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Elsa was lacking in focus and attention, my gaze narrowed as she explained the circumstance of this outburst. Clover? Her antics caused by a plant? Nay, I’d never heard of such before – perhaps she’d do better to go visit a healer. A drop of drool that was quickly turning to white froth slipped from her jaws and onto the sand, I frowned deeply and gazed at her with cautious misgiving, “Elsa…” I said carefully, gently pulling the rock with sandy fingers from her grasp before she broke a bone stumbling across the bumpy landscape, “Ye should go find a medic,” tone was still soft but entirely firm, I’d drag her to the little healer by the tail if necessary.

She mumbled about bonding with a stone…I glanced over at Cashmere, curious of her reaction. The dappled mare appears to care little about the half crazed and harmless mare, or else she is so wound up in the magic of moving stone and bending rock that the entire event goes unnoticed. Perhaps this condition was normal for Elsa, a side of her that I didn’t previous recognize before.

Instead of arguing further I started working again, this time keeping keen watch over the pale mare as she stuttered from here to there in an effort to roll large squared out rocks, sand made her task relatively easy. It wasn’t long after, that Cashmere appeared drained enough to warrant a break. The cell was nearly complete by now, its walls hollowed out and smoothed by her magic. I walked over to peer inside, tasting the fresh granite dust that floated around.

I turned round, gazing behind my spine and feathers to see Elsa shuffling toward the undergrowth. Cashmere was asking me a question, “Aye,” I replied, honeyed gaze still on the disappearing form of Elsa’s alabaster frame. The dappled mason was leaning against a smooth cliff-face, slowly she slide to the ground. My gaze momentarily drew itself away from Elsa, “The cell is nearly complete,” distracted I offered a small smile and motioned toward the thicket, “I’ll return later in the day or perhaps tomorrow to finish the task,” tone quieted at the end, taking note that Cashmere had already begun to doze off. Her peaceful rise and fall of chest assured me that everything was well.

Limbs moved forward, aiming to follow Elsa and insure that she was alright.

OOC: Midas is following Elsa to make sure she is going to be ok.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-07-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-24-2014, 02:41 PM