the Rift

[OPEN] !! I Hear Voices [Seance]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

Tonight was to be the first full moon since the meeting. I had regained almost of all of my strength. All of the wounds had at least scared over. No emotion, no nothing. Just an overwhelming flood of screams and pleads from the souls that were hovering around me. It was time - it was time to see who wished to speak to those that they loved.

Oh, but wasn't love a funny thing?It was an emotion - something I couldn't actually feel because I can't feel. It's good though, I suppose, it means that I can't be twisted in ways others can. However, the fact that I can't feel doesn't mean I'm not good at pretending. No. I've learned how to appear normal.

Graceful legs pull me forward as I lazily trot to the west of where the prisons were slowly but surely being made. There was a gentle dip in the pond where it almost seemed to curve around my bodice and the lulling sound of the waterfalls was merely background noise. This would be the perfect place to hold this. And so, I waited as the sun fell low in the sky and moon began its trek towards the heavens.

Eerie colours spread across the ground, reflecting from the pool and onto my bodice. Tonight would be the night, my dears, that the family would get to hear the dead.

But did I call for them? No. I let the chilling of the souls (which really is only a figment of everyone's imaginations) call them forward. I stood there, stoic and imposing - listening carefully to the pleading souls. If the herd so desired to learn of those who had passed's knowledge then they would come on their own. They had been told in the herd meeting - it should be enough.

Would it, really, though?

normal
"Speechy"
Voices

---OOC comments
Only two souls will be heard this time. So, those who are chosen will be determined by a dice roll after 96 hours (4 days) from Thursday, June 12th at 6:45pm CST.
For my own mind that is Monday the 16th at 6:45pm CST for the rolling.

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 06-13-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 07-01-2014, 09:31 PM