the Rift

[OPEN] !! I Hear Voices [Seance]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Everything seemed a lot more eerie in the middle of the night, why exactly? Elsa did not know. Then creepy and eerie started to reach horror-movie level when Seele began to speak about how the souls spoke through her...

Uhm, what? So she's willingly letting souls talk through her? Elsa's eyes widened to dinner-plate size but she stood still and quite. She was too interested to leave, and too wishful to think she may hear from her parents to abandon ship.

The unknown being next to her spoke up first, wanting to bring the souls to them. Elsa nodded in agreement, she'd want to see if this other exploded before she agreed to this soul calling thing. Elsa stood quietly as Seele did her thing. Maybe it would work, and maybe, just maybe Elsa could be comforted for once in her life.

If someone decided to speak with her, who would it be? Had her sister died and wanted her to return home? Would it be her father who claimed to love her so dearly? Her mother who used to sing her to sleep? Who would love her enough to return? The questions weight bore heavily down upon her. If one or the other did not show, did that mean they did not love her? It was hard to think about, but even so, she wanted to know. Had Elsa been the problem the entire time? These questions just continually rolled around in her head like pinballs. It was just so rough.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
!! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 06-13-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 07-01-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 07-06-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 07-08-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 07-20-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 07-25-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 08-22-2014, 06:59 PM