the Rift

[OPEN] Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Waiting was always the worst part of a conversation where the anticipated answers would never be those ideal turnouts. While the message delivered from his lips was what was asked to be carried forth from the czar and czarina, still some doubt shadowed unanswered questions floating around within his mind. Regardless how he felt the decision of neutral would be how the cards would be dealt forth between both herds. It was still unknown as to what outcome would come from it all, he could only hope that it was one of little to no bloodshed.

Raising a brow the dappled stag cast a sideways glance over to Rostislav not completely sure what to make of his drunken state. Never before had he encountered such situation and it was beyond weird for him. Pain had driven some to do crazy things but this? What did it really accomplish rather than just making you so disoriented you couldn't tell up from down? Hey everyone had their fixes and he would leave it at that. Kiara obviously seemed to be just as wary of the drunken man for she stood to his opposite side as if to use his large mass as a wall should the drunkard suddenly fall over.

Remaining silent as both lord and lady spoke he tried to come up with something to say that would not only irritate them further. While he wasn't completely sure where he stood in this world anymore the fact remained that he was still residing within the falls for the time being. Maybe time would change this but currently he felt divided between worlds as he got stretched in every direction. " I regret I could not provide you with the answer you would have preferred." He commented remorsefully, looking from Deimos to Illynx as his gaze once again lingered over her golden features. "Always a pleasure miss Illynx. I do hope we might speak again sometime soon. Thank you for your hospitality I wish you both well."

With that final statement and a quick dip of his cranium he turned to make his way back towards the Falls with Kiara hot on his heels eager to leave this place and get back to a warmer climate.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Illynx], @[Deimos], @[Rostislav] •• NOTES: -- ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please] - by Ciceron - 06-27-2014, 09:05 PM