the Rift

[OPEN] devotion

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
BUT YOU CAN LAY WITH ME SO IT DOESN'T HURT
It was a trail of flowers that pulled Resplendence from her daze. She hadn't been wanting to think, as of late. She hadn't been wanting to deal with the pain. She had just wanted to try and move forward in her life but it was proving to be rather difficult. Why so much was happening at once she couldn't figure out and so she just stopped trying to figure it out.

So, with a gentle flick of her cranium towards the sky, Valiance leaped off of her poll and took to the sky in one graceful motion. "Tell me who it is," Res whispers, and with a nod of his head and a surge of confidence through their bond he sped off following the trail of flowers before them. Resplendence picked up a trot, almost certain that the flowers on the ground were from Nayati - her Nayati - as they had been in the caves when they had found each other once more during the darkness. She wasn't going to let her go this time, she wouldn't let it happen. And, with that thought in her mind she sped up to a canter, awaiting a mental image from her darling bonded.

What was returned was a spotted one, hair falling and sliding across the ground, and her beloved Quilyan. Picking up her pace, she arrived quite a bit quicker than she would have done a few days earlier. But, it was both of those she loved the most in one place, she would not allow that opportunity to slip through her hooves. And, when she pulled up beside them, she went straight to Nayati first. The young one was now exactly Res's height and the memory of her twins at this age flashed through her cranium. They would have been her age...

She can feel the way her gut is twisting, in happiness and pain all at once, but it is the strength Valiance attempts to push to her through their bond that keeps her from beginning to sob. Should the young one allow her to, she attempts to wrap her neck around the young one's withers in her attempt at giving her a hug. "Nayati! I've missed you, my dearest! I've missed you so much." she whispers, her love and care lacing each note of her soprano chords. And then, she allows her gaze to shift to Quilyan. "Oh, Quil. I've missed you too..." Her happiness taking over and causing tears to get stuck in her throat.

"Are you both doing well? Are you living in the Edge now, Nayati?" she ended with, golden orbs darting back and forth between them as Valiance ruffled his feathers before perching upon Res's poll - eyeing Quilyan as he listened to Res speak.
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
devotion - by Nayati - 06-14-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: devotion - by Quilyan - 06-14-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: devotion - by Resplendence - 06-15-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: devotion - by Nayati - 06-23-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: devotion - by Quilyan - 07-01-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: devotion - by Resplendence - 07-14-2014, 03:24 AM
RE: devotion - by Nayati - 08-12-2014, 03:00 AM