the Rift

[OPEN] devotion

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
Quilyan

When the young mare startles so violently, the prince quickly takes several steps back, having experienced similar episodes with his beloved. In his experience, upon first meeting her, it had always helped if he allowed her ample space to become accustomed to his presence. He was quite large in comparison to both Resplendence and this mare, and he has become very aware of how imposing that can be. He is not particularly muscular, being built more for speed than strength, but it is amazing how a superior height can be so incredibly off-setting.

The crimson blur that falls from the sky in a bit of a surprise, but he merely twitches an ear. Thankfully, he has spent enough time around Resplendence and her dragon to have become accustomed to the sudden appearances. Still, he has to raise an eyebrow at the gall of the creature, for although he could easily crush it, it insists upon berating him for surprising the mare. Zarina, hackles raised, rushes to his poll to chitter angrily at the dragon. Hush, he commands silently; she transmits several (quite eloquent) curse words to him before doing so.

"I am terribly sorry for startling you, m'lady," he says earnestly. "And even more so for my companion's terrible manners." She harrumphs with a great deal of scorn, ignoring his exasperated thought-commands. "It is, however, a great pleasure to meet you, Nayati." The moment is interrupted by a new arrival, one that brought a gentle adoration to the steed's violet gaze. It is none other than his mate, preceded by her own red dragon.

"My lady," he greets her warmly when she turns her attention to him. "Even a moment is too long to be parted from you, princess. Nonetheless, I have been quite well. I hope you are doing well?" He tries to keep his voice pleasant, masking the worry that twined through his words. It has not been very long since her breakdown, and though the key on his chest has not so much as warmed, he cannot help his concern. "I have only just stumbled upon Nayati, and I was about to ask her to accompany me on a walk. Would you care to join us, my love?"

"Talk talk talk."

[OOC | Awwwww look at Quil being all lovey-dovey. xD]
lumibear
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
devotion - by Nayati - 06-14-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: devotion - by Quilyan - 06-14-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: devotion - by Resplendence - 06-15-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: devotion - by Nayati - 06-23-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: devotion - by Quilyan - 07-01-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: devotion - by Resplendence - 07-14-2014, 03:24 AM
RE: devotion - by Nayati - 08-12-2014, 03:00 AM
RE: devotion - by Quilyan - 08-22-2014, 09:17 AM