the Rift

Poll: Vote for one of each of the topics (check three boxes total!)
This poll is closed.
Aurelia: Hold Trial
23.33%
14 23.33%
Aurelia: Maintain Banishment
11.67%
7 11.67%
Basin Alliance: Yes
15.00%
9 15.00%
Basin Alliance: No or Maybe or Need More Thought
18.33%
11 18.33%
Asylum Alliance: Yes
8.33%
5 8.33%
Asylum Alliance: No or Maybe or Needs More Thought
23.33%
14 23.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[OPEN] Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The cremello painted Pegasus had still yet to meet her leaders, Kahlua and Kaj. A sudden call made the mare prick her small ears curiously. She turned bright honey orbs towards her sleeping son, should she wake him? Yes, it would be good for him to see everyone that he would be living with, even if he did not yet know all their names. It would be good for him to know familiar face so he could feel safe with them. Penna landed lightly on her rough withers and chirped softly. His bonded smiled softly before lowering her muzzle to Ilios, "Time to wake up my little Prince." Nudging his warm flank until he stirred lifting his handsome little head. "What's going on Momma?" She smiled softly, "There is a herd meeting and we need to go to it, love. Stay close to me and try to keep quite please, we don't want to interrupt anything important." The colt wobbled clumsily to his soft foal hooves and the trio moved towards the call.

As they neared the meeting area the teal streaked mare flipped her short Mohawk mane as she pulled up her colt stopping at her side. She listened quietly her eyes passing over her leaders. A golden stud and a black and white mare they were both bloodied. Her heart went out to them as she heard of their resent fights. Ilios pricked up his ears at the sound of the mare he had spoken too. "Momma she didn't seem bad when I met..." He pulled up short a pang of nerves shooting through his body. He hadn't told her about his meeting with the mare, when he had slipped away. Parelia glared at her son for a moment before turning back to the leaders and moving slowly carefully picking her way forward then paused. "Stay here Ilios I need to say something to them all so they know,and you need to stay a little farther back, ok?" He nodded his handsome golden head.

She carefully picked her way between the members and stopped when she was close to the front. She took a deep breath and spoke her words clearly, "Kaj, Kahlua I am Parelia and new to your herd. First it is great to finally meet you both." She paused to bow to the pair before continuing when she straightened up. "I came from the Hidden Falls, the leaders are Seele and Midas." She raised her head and met both of her leaders eyes slowly carefully. Penna ruffled his now adult feathers and waited. Her voice was clear and loud, "I know my opinion does not matter as much as some in the herd, but I myself do not trust most of the members in that herd. Not everyone there is untrustworthy, there are a few, such as Sir Midas." The falcon screeched his approval bobbing his sharp beaked head in agreement. "On the subject of the Basin, I do not think they can be trusted either. When I arrived a unicorn mare, golden and bay mare attacked me because, she could. I have to assume she was from the basin. If they are really racist and hate everyone else, why would they want to alliance with us? Besides to lure us into a false security then attack?" Once again the winged mare paused and spoke, "I think the filly, Aurelia, should be allowed a trial, but as it was said, what if we don't trust her? We could always hold another meeting after her trial to see how we all feel about her?" She nodded softly to the leaders then stepped back among her family.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 689
OOC: Ilios and Parelia are both present. Parelia had a lot to say XD

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Parelia - 06-26-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Hamaliel - 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM