the Rift

Poll: Vote for one of each of the topics (check three boxes total!)
This poll is closed.
Aurelia: Hold Trial
23.33%
14 23.33%
Aurelia: Maintain Banishment
11.67%
7 11.67%
Basin Alliance: Yes
15.00%
9 15.00%
Basin Alliance: No or Maybe or Need More Thought
18.33%
11 18.33%
Asylum Alliance: Yes
8.33%
5 8.33%
Asylum Alliance: No or Maybe or Needs More Thought
23.33%
14 23.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[OPEN] Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Hamaliel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hamaliel
i'm finally broken, falling too far
burned up in pieces from chasing your stars
I still am in shock of my lover’s arrival into Helovia. It pains me not to be standing beside him, but I cannot feel worthy until my full flesh is restored. Slowly I hear the call of the leads, but I am slow to respond as I am feeling pensive. As I walk into the group I hear discussions of challenges, banishment, and alliances. One ear swivels against my skull as I hear the family speak of the potential allegiance with untrustworthy beings. First I will speak on the traitor.

“It was treason. What is to stop her from betraying us once again? This Aurelia should’ve known the price for her treasonous behavior,” I say taking my own turn to speak. “Loyalty to one’s leaders is essential to functionality of a group. If she comes and returns won’t she simply cause more discord? It will do no good on our relationship with other herds if we simply allow a traitor back in, especially, when she put the herd’s reputation at risk for trespassing.” I flick my tail and leave it at that as far as the trial. Justice is cruel and harsh. Banishment is a kindness in comparison to what she would gain anywhere else.

Then they speak of questionable company for allegiances and I sigh. “If both parties are questionable why seek out relations with them? Could we not extend an invitation to other herds or groups? I’m all for visiting the Fall and seeing whether they are truly trustworthy, but I also encourage us to look at and weigh our other options. There could be treasures hidden that we will miss if we take up offers with those that have wronged us or simply display suspicious behavior.”

My opinions may be of little influence due to my own lack of activity within the Edge, I still feel the need to share my piece. Yet there is still guilt for I know my presence here may soon be over with my lover living in the south.
"blah blah blah"
image credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Hamaliel - 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM