the Rift

Poll: Vote for one of each of the topics (check three boxes total!)
This poll is closed.
Aurelia: Hold Trial
23.33%
14 23.33%
Aurelia: Maintain Banishment
11.67%
7 11.67%
Basin Alliance: Yes
15.00%
9 15.00%
Basin Alliance: No or Maybe or Need More Thought
18.33%
11 18.33%
Asylum Alliance: Yes
8.33%
5 8.33%
Asylum Alliance: No or Maybe or Needs More Thought
23.33%
14 23.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[OPEN] Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
She’s later than the others, arriving at the back of the crowd that came towards their queen and king. Out of habit, or perhaps it was something else, she found her way to stand beside Miykael where he stood just outside of the crowd. It still made her feel wonderful to have her friend back, to see him in the Edge again safe and (mostly) recovered. Not that her feelings weren’t incredibly mixed still - but there were other things to focus on. Apparently there had been another fight she had been unaware of - though she was glad to hear that Kaj had been as successful as Kahlua.

And there was more news. Everyone had opinions to share and most brought up the same ideas that were popping around in Alysanne’s mind. She hated the idea of Aurelia being back, of her not being banished so that she could come back to the Edge. But her words speaking out against the trial die when she hears Miykael’s words - and he had a good point. “I don’t know if a trial is particularly necessary, or if it would be helpful in any way and I don’t believe that Aurelia should be able to return to the Edge, she broke the rules of peace that keeps this family together. That was one of the very first things you told me,” she looked to Kahlua with a fond smile. She did not see the point in a trial, though there were others that thought it would be a good idea. The idea of Aurelia back in the Edge was not something that sat well with Alysanne - she had attacked their queen and her friend! That was not something so easily forgotten.

The mention of a gift brought a warm smile to her face and the black and white pegasus dipped her head in gratitude.

Alliances were brought up then and discussed - the idea of one with the Basin sounding particularly wonderful to Alysanne - her mind immediately leaping to Lena. Though there was more opposition to the idea than she would have originally thought - the knowledge that there had been bad blood between the two herds was not something she had known. “Though I am saddened to hear that there have been terrible experiences with the Basin, the possibility of an alliance can help mend what has happened - and what better time than the presence. There’s no guarantee that peace will be permanent but that’s never a guarantee. Why not take advantage of a friendship with another strong herd?”

She did not know enough about the Asylum to make a comment on the matter, however.

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

so it's crappy and probably confusing but I voted and it's up! yay!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Hamaliel - 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Alysanne - 07-05-2014, 12:29 PM