the Rift

Poll: Vote for one of each of the topics (check three boxes total!)
This poll is closed.
Aurelia: Hold Trial
23.33%
14 23.33%
Aurelia: Maintain Banishment
11.67%
7 11.67%
Basin Alliance: Yes
15.00%
9 15.00%
Basin Alliance: No or Maybe or Need More Thought
18.33%
11 18.33%
Asylum Alliance: Yes
8.33%
5 8.33%
Asylum Alliance: No or Maybe or Needs More Thought
23.33%
14 23.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[OPEN] Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kaj
The Stormbringer
Kahlua
The Sunshower
The queen was lucky for the distraction, happy to have all of the chaos of the herd gathered before her- the reality of the death of the snake was pushed to the wayside for the moment as she tried to think about what each member had said. Kahlua loved them all and considered herself lucky to be queen of a herd where democracy was more important than the voice of any single horse. And even dissenting opinions, here where emotions could become so riled, where spoken with respect and dignity.

When it seemed that all who would come had come, and all who would speak had given their opinion, Kahlua gave herself a moment to try and sort it all out. So many had offered to visit the Falls, but ah... An army of their herd to the Falls would look terribly suspicious and rather uninviting. As she was finalizing the lists in her head, the nose of her king move to her ear and he spoke. He would travel to the Throat. Kahlua nodded in agreement- the sandy desert had a part to play in Helovia as well. It would not be good to leave them out. Sorting through all the names in her head.

“Thank you all for offering to help us grow and expand our reach in Helovia. We should send a party to each of the other herds, to learn what we can and consider what we've heard. Eva, will you travel to the basin with Miykael and Archibald?” It would be good to have their Captain on such a trip. He was impressive in stature and would certainly help keep the rest safe, should anything befall them. “To the Falls, will Resplendence, Quilyan and Dragomir apologize for the actions of our Seer and learn of their herd?” She smiled in particular to Res, who had requested she go with her beloved. The gentle healer needed his presence- Kahlua understood. “Kaj wishes to head to the Throat. Will Fiore and Leeka go with him?” Letting her words settle, Kahlua took a deep breath. The next part would be the hard part.

“I want to face Aurelia myself. Destrier, will you help me find her? I do not wish to detain her or keep her prisoner for a trial, but if she wishes to tell her story then I think we should let her. Thank you all so much for your guidance.” Looking to Kaj then, to see if her king had any more information to share with the herd, Kahlua waited. Her heart was heavy and she was ready to collapse from the exhaustion, but her king looked worse, and surely he would need rest as well. Soon, this would all be over.

OOC| To the Basin: @[Evangeline], @[Miykael], @[Archibald]. To the Falls: @[Resplendence], Quilyan @[Rayo], @[Dragomir]. To the Throat: Kaj, @[Fiore], @[Leeka]. To find Aurelia: Kahlua, @[Destrier]. Start threads at your leisure, thank you all so much for your help! :D
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Hamaliel - 07-04-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Brokenhearted Aftermath [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 07-15-2014, 07:11 PM