the Rift

[OPEN] Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
She wasn't sure what had been happening lately. The world had been spinning - spinning perhaps a little bit too much. In fact, because of all the spinning she had been trapped in her own world. Nightmares plaguing her sleep, sliding over into her day and haunting her steps each time she took in any air. She wasn't moving forward, no - she was stumbling backwards.

There seemed to always be a light gleam of fear in her eyes these days - more so then she had since she first joined the Edge. It was definitely pulling her apart, but she was trying so hard to be strong for her family that needed her. As she moved around the rim of her garden, eyeing it for any weeds or dead plants, a fluffy creature began to make his way towards her. It wasn't Valiance, though, for his red form was darting down towards her withers in concern of the advancing companion.

However, when Res caught sight of him she tilted her head to the side and allowed her quiet voice to speak up. "What's wrong, little one?" she murmured before Hemlock gave a chirp and then turned to go back toward the cliffs. Assuming that meant she was needed, she took off at a trot (the quickest she could go without going ahead of the little one) and sent Valiance ahead to look over the area. Uncertainty, and concern, about the well being of her friend. Was Alysanne so hurt that Res was needed? Was she in such bad condition that she couldn't help the others?

Valiance, sending back the image of Aly beside Kahlua, had Res moving even faster until both Hemlock and she were only a few feet away from the pair. Valiance spun around above them all before attempting to land on Kahlua, if she so allowed.

Kahlua was hurt, though. Res could see her swelling leg, the bruises that battered her frame, and her head with its bruises slowly beginning to swell. Res shot forward as the painted equine sobbed. "Kahlua! Kahlua, what's wrong? What happened?!" she called, bodice pulling up right in front of Kahlua. She would not jump off the cliff unless she pushed Res off with her. "Kaj and Quil will make whoever did this to you hurt. They won't get away with it - they won't!"

Then, before Res started her poking and prodding, she turned to Alysanne. "Alysanne. Are you hurt too?" she questioned, concern lacing all of her features. Only a couple seconds as she waited for an answer before she delicately began to prod around Kahlua's body - waiting to see where she winced and feeling bad at the same time.

She would make her better. She would make her sister whole.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Resplendence - 06-15-2014, 05:15 PM