the Rift

[OPEN] Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It was easy to assume that Kahlua backing away from her meant that the painted queen was upset with her - hurt by the betrayal that had taken place in the sky just moments ago. She readily accepted the pain that new distance caused, quickly covering it up as it flashed across her green eyes.

Hemlock returned with Res, the other doctor showed up with all the care and concern that Alysanne had come to expect from her. After asking a series of questions of Kahlua, she turned to Aly who shook her head quickly in response. “Oh no dear, I’m fine.” She had yet to use the healing powers awarded with the position she found herself in and did not want the first practice to be on Kahlua - so Res’s presence was all the more appreciated.

Her attention had been focused elsewhere for most of the fight, with Kaj and the dragon-mare that had joined with Aly to try and stop the angry descent of their king, so Kahlua’s quick recount of the challenge was the first time that she heard about Aurelia’s snake companion being hurt. Or killed! The very first time she had met Kahlua, the mare had been in tears. Alysanne had not turned her away then and neither would she do so now, welcoming her as she came forward and hugged her, sobbing into the soft feathers of her wings. A concerned look was cast toward Resplendence before touching her cheek softly to Kahlua’s neck. “It’s okay, cry all you want honey. But you’re right, this isn’t your fault. They were attacking you, what else were you supposed to do? Let them?” Like I did because Alysanne was a terrible friend, truly. Why her instincts had changed from getting between the two mares herself to stopping Kaj from doing the same she still couldn’t say. It wasn’t Kahlua’s fault - it was hers. She was there, she could have stopped all of this - stopped their dear friend from being in the pain she was in now.

But, this wasn’t the time for self-pity. It never was when there were others around she could focus on instead. Aurelia should have known better, there was only so much that you could blame on youth. Had she forgotten so easily the conversation with Ampere or did the blue mare’s passion just leave so little of a mark. To ask your companion to fight with you! And the loss of the little life did make her sad but there was no disgust, no anger. How could she possibly stand here listening to the sobs of Kahlua and even think of pushing her away? “Please, let Res heal you - let us. I’m so sorry that you were alone for the fight but we’re here now and we're not going anywhere.”
Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Alysanne - 06-21-2014, 01:47 PM